Triad 2.0 OTC Sock
Triad 2.0 OTC Sock Details
- Next to Skin
- Sizing: Size 10 and under should order Size S/MD. Sizes 10.5 and up should order Size MD/LG
- Three Layer Construction:
- Next to Skin – Prolene ® Polypropylene Insulates, Moisture Manages, and Prevents Odor
- Mid-Layer – Merino/Nylon Blend Continues Pulling Moisture Away, Managing Odor, and Thermoregulating
- Outer Layer – 100% Nylon for Durability
- Mid Weight Construction
- Low Profile Toe Seam
- Top of Foot Ventilation
- Achilles and Calf Compression For Locked In Fit
- Heavyweight Padded Foot Bed
- Articulated and Reinforced Heel Cup
- 19" length
- 50% Merino / 40% Nylon / 8% Polypropylene / 2% Spandex
How It's Built
- Material: Merino Wool Blend
- Cut: OTC (Over the Calf)
- Primary Uses:
- Spot & Stalk
- Tree Stand
- Weight: 3.3oz.
Where to Use
- Pacific Northwest
- Temperature Ranges:
- 20F - 45F
- 45F - 60F
These socks are great for helping prevent blisters and help with keeping your legs fresh after a long day. Only socks I will be wearing this season.
I’m an Army veteran and a Framing Carpenter. I’be spent my life on my feet and in boots. These are the best socks I have found. I wear them every day in all seasons. They’re durable, comfortable, and well fitting.
Wore these during my most recent trip and very comfortable sock that stays in place. I was wearing merrill boots while scouting and danner boots while in stand and they were perfect
they are super soft and warm worth ever dollar ill be buy more
I Just wore these on a three day scouting trip in august. they were very comfortable and don't smell even after a few days of putting some miles on ! They wick moisture away really well and no blisters I had foot surgery for bone spurs and these by far are the most comfortable socks I've found.
I bought a pair of these because you don't offer the old ones anymore. After two days of wearing these I say bring back the old style. These are too thin on top of the foot and too thick on the bottom. They don't wick moisture away as well the old ones do which made my feet get cold every time I stopped to glass. They didn't work well with my 3/4 long johns either, I kept having to pull them up unlike the old style that stay up all day long. The old style socks were perfect and had I known they were going to get replaced I'd have bought 10 more pairs. Why mess with perfection? You can't fix what ain't broke and the old style were the best hunting socks on the market. Please bring them back. Only one star because the fit is perfect.