Men's Wick Short Sleeve Crew
Ultralight 150 Aerowool
Men's Wick Short Sleeve Crew Details
- Next to Skin
- True to size: Purchase your normal size to wear over or under other layers
- 17.5 micron, ultrafine, Merino wool
- Ultralight 150gsm jersey knit fabric for hot weather
- Mesh vent panels to maximize ventilation
- Exclusive 37.5 Active Particle Technology to exhaust moisture and maintain optimal core body temperature
- Short sleeve for hot weather hunts
- Modified raglan sleeve moves seams out from under backpack shoulder straps
- Flatlock seams for next-to-skin comfort
- Machine wash, line dry
- Naturally UV absorbent to eliminate shine
How It's Built
- Material: Aerowool
- Cut: Athletic
- Primary Uses:
- Spot & Stalk
- Tree Stand
- Material Weight: 150 Ultralight
- Weight: 6oz.
Where to Use
- Pacific Northwest
- Temperature Ranges:
- 45F - 60F
- 60F - 80F
- Above 80F
I bought this shirt for early season for the days where it is hot in SE Pennsylvania. We can have days that are humid and in the 90s in the early season. This layer is great at regulating the higher temps. On the flip side this is my go to base layer on the colder days with the appropriate layering. When its very cold I will layer up to 4 layers and this shirt is great because its short sleeve so your arms arent bulky but it still acts as a insulating layer.
I purchased mine last year and hunted in it - obviously it performed great. I have also done some short hikes and have used this as a training shirt for an upcoming marathon. This thing is perfect for crisp morning where I know I'm gonna get my heart rate up and keep it there for a couple hours. I've run about 100 miles in it and had zero chaffing. I will be buying more of these
I have two of these shirts already. On 21 Dec 19, I was going to purchase a couple more. However, they are all SOLD OUT. Does that tell you something about these shirts?? For size comparison (and for next season when they get more in), I am 6'4", 40" waist, 215#. Size XXL fits me perfectly. Better get them when we can in 2020. Happy Holidays.
I bought this for early season archery hunts in Wisconsin and out west. It breathes, wicks moisture, and regulates body temperature remarkably well. You'll wish you bought it sooner.
This is a great shirt. I always use wool when hunting year round. This is a great spring summer shirt. I sweat a lot . Only wool can stand up to my mighty sweat glands. After a three day camp / hunt your camp mates will thank you. So will your skin.