Men's Wick Short Sleeve Crew Details
- Next to Skin
- True to size: Purchase your normal size to wear over or under other layers
- Exclusive 37.5 Active Particle Technology
- Exhausts moisture and maintains core body temperature
- Traps odors (human signature) and releases them when laundered
- 17.5 micron, ultrafine, Merino wool
- Ultralight 150gsm jersey knit fabric for hot weather
- Mesh vent panels to maximize ventilation
- Short sleeve for hot weather hunts
- Modified raglan sleeve moves seams out from under backpack shoulder straps
- Flatlock seams for next-to-skin comfort
- Machine wash, line dry
- Naturally UV absorbent to eliminate shine
How It's Built
- Cut: Athletic
- Primary Uses:
- Spot & Stalk
- Tree Stand
- Material Weight: 150 Ultralight
- Weight: 6oz.
Where to Use
- Pacific Northwest
- Temperature Ranges:
- 45F - 60F
- 60F - 80F
- Above 80F
This was worn during my Turkey and was very comfortable, pulled moisture away from me and kept me dry. Really good under garment !
Men's Wick Short Sleeve Crew
Fit is spot on. Extremely comfortable and does exactly what it was designed to do.
Most comfortable shirt I’ve ever worn.
I’m replacing all my gear with firstlite merino. Have never turned back. I take 1/4 of the clothes I needed in the past on extended hunts
The wick tee is that shirt that you just want to wear every time you step in the field. I seem to always have one on no matter the day or conditions.
This is the perfect stand alone tee shirt or the perfect first layer of your kit. I have two and wear them all the time!
The Wick Short sleeve is the perfect base layer. Thin enough to keep you warm on those cooler days but also thin enough you can layer on top of it and it doesn't get in your way. I've used this as a casual item, a work layer and I am looking forward to using it this coming turkey season. Great edition to my layering system.
I really like the wick short sleeve. Breaths well, dries fast, and even if it get wet it still feels light.
I do wish the First Lite Logo was at the waist so I could wear it with my OCPs. The earth brown match military uniforms but we can't wear them because of the orange logo. If you moved the logo or made it clear, I'd buy for hunting and work.