Obsidian Merino Pants
Ripstop Merino and Stretch Nylon
Obsidian Merino Pants Details
- Next to Skin
- True to Size: Purchase your normal size to wear over or under other layers
- Merino-nylon midweight woven ripstop fabric
- Body-mapped stretch nylon reinforcement
- Belt and suspender loops (suspenders included)
- Naturally odor resistant
- Extremely quiet--ideal for both spot and stalk and stationary hunting
- Naturally UV absorbent to eliminate shine and fire resistant
- Stays warm whether dry or wet
How It's Built
- Material: Woven Ripstop Merino Blend
- Cut: Athletic
- Primary Uses:
- Spot & Stalk
- Tree Stand
- Weight: 22oz.
Where to Use
- Pacific Northwest
- Temperature Ranges:
- 20F - 45F
- 45F - 60F
- 60F - 80F
- Above 80F
I recommend this pant for hot weather hunting. it is light weight and breaths very well.
Exactly what I needed for scouting and early small game and archery season. Very comfortable and lightweight.
Most comfortable pants I’ve ever owned, hands down. They breath and stretch just right. I’ve had them for a year and wear them all the time. They are NOT a very durable pant, certainly not the ones to bash brush with. They are completely silent, and they dry very quickly. Not the one pant to rule them all, but an amazing pant for specific uses.
I wore these for 3 days scouting in june. Not a single complaint. Super comfortable.
Tried these pants for a scouting trip this weekend, comfortable, and kept me cool, but that's it. I walked through areas that had foxtail weeds and not only did they penetrate very easily they destroy the threading of the pants. I sat down on dirt to glass scooted around to get comfortable and ripped a dime sized hole in the seat.