Obsidian Foundry Pant Details
- Outerwear Pant
- Care Instructions: Wash in cold water only, tumble dry low 5 minutes to remove wrinkles, and hang dry to finish. If possible, hang dry only.
- True to Size: Purchase your normal size to wear under or over other layers
- Updated suspenders included (2 anchor points)
- Mid-weight ripstop merino wool panels manage microclimate, remain silent, and are resistant to odor causing bacteria
- Durable Corrugate Guide nylon panels reinforce key abrasion zones on the seat, knees, leg, cuff, and crotch gusset
- Built-in stretch provides ease of movement in the field
- Articulated fit for optimized range of motion
- Removable suspender system improves fit and keep pants sitting comfortably when wearing a heavy pack
- Stays warm whether dry or wet
- DWR treated nylon
- Triple needle construction
- Closed crown paracord pull zippers reduce hardware noise
- Dual back pockets with zippered security
How It's Built
- Material: Merino Wool Blend + Nylon Spandex
- Primary Uses:
- Spot & Stalk
- Tree Stand
- Weight: 21oz.
Where to Use
- Pacific Northwest
- Temperature Ranges:
- 20F - 45F (Active)
- 45F - 60F
- 60F - 80F
- Above 80F
Initial review after 1st hunt
Got these just in time for Spring Turkey in Michigan. The build and quality of the pant is fantastic and the new Specter pattern helped me literally melt into the brush. I had three dow/fawn walk within 10 yards of me without getting busted (specter pants, klamath, gaiter, and hat).
The morning started off chilly @34* at 5 am and heated up to the high 40*s by the time I left the woods. Layered with the kiln boot tops I was never too cold or hot. Love the double zipper/easy access thigh pockets. Important things like tags stayed put and things I needed to access quickly were right at my fingertips. The new suspender system was VERY comfortable and didn't pull in weird ways when sitting or hunched over in brush. it will take a few more hunts to test durability, but I have high hopes.
This is 100% my new go-to hunting and outdoors pant.