Obsidian Foundry Pant Details
- Outerwear Pant
- Care Instructions: Wash in cold water only, tumble dry low 5 minutes to remove wrinkles, and hang dry to finish. If possible, hang dry only.
- True to Size: Purchase your normal size to wear under or over other layers
- Updated suspenders included (2 anchor points)
- Mid-weight ripstop merino wool panels manage microclimate, remain silent, and are resistant to odor causing bacteria
- Durable Corrugate Guide nylon panels reinforce key abrasion zones on the seat, knees, leg, cuff, and crotch gusset
- Built-in stretch provides ease of movement in the field
- Articulated fit for optimized range of motion
- Removable suspender system improves fit and keep pants sitting comfortably when wearing a heavy pack
- Stays warm whether dry or wet
- DWR treated nylon
- Triple needle construction
- Closed crown paracord pull zippers reduce hardware noise
- Dual back pockets with zippered security
How It's Built
- Material: Merino Wool Blend + Nylon Spandex
- Primary Uses:
- Spot & Stalk
- Tree Stand
- Weight: 21oz.
Where to Use
- Pacific Northwest
- Temperature Ranges:
- 20F - 45F (Active)
- 45F - 60F
- 60F - 80F
- Above 80F
Obsidian Foundry Pant
These pants were absolutely amazing during my September Archery season. I stayed cool and dry during the hot periods of the month. They breathed well, did not stink, and were incredibly comfortable. They also seem to be quite durable as well. I'd love to have another pair.
I’m very happy with the pants. I have worn them every time I now hunted this year, and they are great in temps from 70 to 45 with the proper base layer. I ordered too small, but the exchange process was seamless. When I ordered my normal jean size they fit perfectly.
The most comfortable pant I have ever worn while out on a big game hunt this past deer season. Not only were they warm, they were also quiet. I ordered mine one waist size larger than usual to layer with my Fuse Zip-off base layer. Great addition to my hunting gear and the suspenders do not get in the way at all. I highly recommend these for your outerwear.
They’re really nice fit great. My new go to pants
One of the most comfortable pants I've ever owned. Great out in the field! Durable, breathable and comfortable.
I’m 34 30 and thought the 32 inseam would be too long. It’s perfect. Waist doesn’t stretch so make sure to give room for it if you’re used to stretchy waistlines. Super comfortable definitely getting another pair for everyday use
Haven’t heard the opportunity to put into the field just yet, but so far I love the fit. So happy FL decided to start using numbered sizes. I am a big fan of the new specter pattern and have bought more pieces in it already. These pants will probably be my go to pants for all early through mid to even late season after some layering.
I bought these pants for an archery elk hunt this fall and they are now my favorite pants for early season hunting. Great fit, excellent range of motion, nice camo pattern and well thought out pockets. The suspender system is unique and more functional than an others I’ve used.