Men's Kiln Hoody
Midweight 250 Merino-X
Men's Kiln Hoody Details
- True to size: Purchase your normal size to wear over or under other layers
- 18.5 micron, superfine merino wool
- 95% merino / 5% spandex
- Interlock knit for high loft insulation and moisture management
- Ergonomic, quarter zip hood for excellent temperature regulation and concealment
- Modified raglan sleeve moves seams out from under backpack shoulder straps
- Flatlock seams for next-to-skin comfort
- Machine wash, line dry
How It's Built
- Material: Merino-X
- Cut: Second Layer
- Primary Uses:
- Spot & Stalk
- Tree Stand
- Material Weight: 250 Midweight
- Weight: 15oz.
Where to Use
- Temperature Range:
- Below 20F
- 20F - 45F
- 45F - 60F
- 60F - 80F
I will not go in the woods with out this. Very comfortable!!!
this piece of gear has kept me warm all day in the low 20"s . It's traveled with me from Priest Lake Id, To Gainesville ,FL.
I have not wore it into the field yet, but it feels and looks great. I often have trouble with clothing being too short, especially in the arms, or too wide around the midsection. This fit great.
Not super impressed. After afternoon out in the woods there was large and noticeable pilling in the underarms area. For the money spent, I was disappointed in the durability. However, it was quite warm and kept me dry. Fit was larger and longer than expected. I reached out to FL about the pilling which they said was normal for merino, but I never had this problem with other brands using merino. Would not recommend.
Overall this is a well made and comfortable midweight piece. The hood really makes the Kiln shine. First Lite's merino is the best on the market and the stretch fabric makes it very functional. Warm yet breathable and extremely comfortable. I wear this as a layer in colder weather, alone in early season or spring, and even out on the town. I can't say enough good things about this piece.