Mercury Lightweight Crew Sock
Mercury Lightweight Crew Sock Details
- Next to Skin
- Sizing: Size 10 and under should order Size Small. Sizes 10 and up should order Size Large
- Cushioned heel toe and arch
- Compression cuff and arch lock sock in place and prevent friction
- Tall, 7" cuff extends to base of calf
- Increased durability in high-abrasion areas
- Warm whether dry or wet
- 58% Nylon / 40% Merino / 2% Spandex
How It's Built
- Material: Nylon, Merino, Spandex Blend
- Cut: Accessory
- Primary Uses:
- Spot & Stalk
- Tree Stand
- Weight: 3.3oz.
Where to Use
- Temperature Range:
- 45F - 60F
- 60F - 80F
- Above 80F
Love these socks. I just se them for work and hunting not a complaint about them. I walk double digit miles for work and hunting, haven’t had them get nasty with three days consecutively.
overall I really like them and they are perfect for early season scouting and late season turkey hunting. However man they are TIGHT on my legs which causing some pretty heavy itching over time. Not enough to make me not wear them but really with XL was an option.
These socks are very well made. They offer great fit and have just the right amount of cushion for all day support. My only gripe is that they make my feet sweat on milder days. I'll have to reserve these for colder days.