Men's Wick Long Boxer Brief
Ultralight 150 Aerowool®
Men's Wick Long Boxer Brief Details
- Next to Skin
- True to size: Purchase your normal size to wear over or under other layers
- Exclusive 37.5 Active Particle Technology
- Exhausts moisture and maintains core body temperature
- Traps odors (human signature) and releases them when laundered
- 17.5 micron, ultrafine, Merino wool
- Ultralight 150gsm jersey knit fabric for hot weather
- Mesh vent panels to maximize ventilation
- 10" inseam
- Boxer brief fit for comfort and support
- Jacquard waistband
- Fully functional fly
- Flatlock seams for next-to-skin comfort
- Machine wash, line dry
- Naturally UV absorbent to eliminate shine
How It's Built
- Material: Aerowool®
- Cut: Athletic
- Primary Uses:
- Spot & Stalk
- Tree Stand
- Material Weight: 150 Ultralight
- Weight: 4oz.
Where to Use
- Pacific Northwest
- Temperature Ranges:
- 45F - 60F
- 60F - 80F
- Above 80F
I hike a lot and I am always out in the snow and rain. So I was looking for something between thermals and regular boxer briefs. These things are amazing, seriously warm but not over the top, comfortable enough that a 9 mile hike (first time wearing them) felt great even in the icy rain of a NY January storm. Since them I have worn them through snowy hikes, bitter cold hikes, and even just lounging around the house because they are just that comfortable. They are a bit pricey but they are worth every penny in my humble opinion.
Best boxers around. After trying these for one hunting season I ended up buying enough for everyday use. Truly the Greatest Of All Time.
Supports the unit perfectly during all activities. Highly Reccommend!
They wick extremely well and are good for several days without having to be washed
The most comfortable underwear I’ve ever worn. I was a bit hesitant because I haven’t liked long boxer briefs in the past, but these don’t ride up at all and are very breathable.
The long boxer brief fits great and doesn’t hike up during your day. I plan on buying a few more pairs in the future.
Perfect pair of briefs, always impressed with the merino wool from first lite, long lasting and even better performance.
FL wool stuff is money these included.
Yes they're pricey, yes they're worth every penny! Do your boys a favor and just give these a shot. From daily work to week long hunts you'll be hard pressed to find a better base layer to keep you dry and comfortable.