Men's Uncompahgre 2.0 Puffy Jacket
37.5 ACTIVE TECHNOLOGY INSULATION
Men's Uncompahgre 2.0 Puffy Jacket Details
- Outer Layer
- Exclusive 37.5 Active Particle Technology
- Exhausts moisture and maintains core body temperature
- Traps odors (human signature) and releases them when laundered
- 37.5 Technology in lining, insulation, and face fabric
- Updated fit for consistency across all styles
- Improved fabric package and styling
- Improved packability
- 37.5 Synthetic Insulation Weight: 100g (Body), 60g (Sleeves), 60g (Hood)
- 2-way zippered coat pocket allows for the jacket to be packed into itself
- Insulated hood with drawcords
- DWR exterior repels snow/rain and blocks wind
- Built-in stretch for complete range of motion
- Constructed with biomechanically correct Shooter's Cut sleeves, shoulders, and hood
- All zippers, pockets, closures, and adjustments quietly managed on-the-move and do not interfere with targeting
- 3D Turret™ hood construction for maximized Field-of-View and Range of Motion
How It's Built
- Material: 37.5 Synthetic Insulation
- Cut: Shooter Cut
- Primary Uses:
- Spot & Stalk
- Weight: 20oz.
Where to Use
- Temperature Range:
- Below 20F
- 20F - 45F
- 45F - 60F
I love this down jacket, I waited a season to write this review as I really wanted to put it to the test, multiple backcountry trips later. This jacket together with FL's proper layering system kept me warm well into single digits. Great product, it will always have a spot in my pack,
Good fit, very warm as outer layer, very compact.
Lightweight but very warm. I am comfortable with the Kiln shirt, sawtooth vest and this jacket in the 20's F sitting still. Warm hat and gloves also.
I love the material of the jacket and cami pattern. I was able to bag first pronghorn doe with your awesome gear!
Loved this coat. It’s perfect. Used it in first rifle for elk in Colorado. It was 14 degrees the first morning and I had zero complaints about the jacket. Also light weight and packs easily into your pack. I usually wear medium jackets but I got a large to make room for extra layers underneath and i don’t have any complaints about fit.
Great light weight and warm outer layer
Very warm, fits great.
I love the light weight and warmth value. Easy movement is also important. This jacket does it all
Warm and cozy
New to hunting and wanted a good solid all around jacket. The jacket has kept me warm and the pockets are warm with light gloves on. The jacket fit was perfect everywhere except the body was short on me.