Men's Uncompahgre 2.0 Puffy Jacket
37.5 ACTIVE TECHNOLOGY INSULATION
Men's Uncompahgre 2.0 Puffy Jacket Details
- Outer Layer
- Updated fit for consistency across all styles
- Improved fabric package and styling
- Improved packability
- 37.5 by Cocona's Active Particle Technology in lining, insulation, and face fabric
- 2-way zippered coat pocket allows for the jacket to be packed into itself
- Insulated hood with draw cords
- DWR exterior repels snow/rain and blocks wind
- Built-in stretch for complete range of motion
- Constructed with biomechanically correct Shooter's Cut sleeves, shoulders and hood
- All zippers, pockets, closures and adjustments quietly managed on-the-move and do not interfere with targeting
- 3D Turret™ hood construction for maximized Field-of-View and Range of Motion
How It's Built
- Material: 37.5 Synthetic Insulation
- Cut: Shooter Cut
- Primary Uses:
- Spot & Stalk
- Weight: 20oz.
Where to Use
- Temperature Range:
- Below 20F
- 20F - 45F
- 45F - 60F
I have pretty broad shoulders and according to the size chart, I would be a Large, but I like gear to fit relatively snug so I initially ordered this in a Medium. The arms were perfect length but the medium was a bit too tight in the chest/shoulders for me, especially with a layer or two underneath. Returned it for a large, and it fits almost perfect, if a touch long in the arms. The Large should easily accommodate they layers I need without feeling like I am swimming in the jacket with no layers on.
This is a fantastic puffy coat. Super comfy and warm. The soft outer shell seems like it would snag or tear if you wore it walking through thick brush, so I would avoid that, but that is not really what it is designed for. I have long arms and this jacket fit me well ordering my normal size.
I’m a tall and lean Build and this jacket in large fits great. The waist was a little large but the internal draw strings are perfect and make it nice and tight around waist. It’s a little short when I lift both arms up but overall it’s awesome and fits great. Using it for hunting, mountaineering and skiing.
This jacket fits perfect and is incredibly light weight. It stuffs small in my hunting pack. Now I wont freeze at night on my back country elk hunt this year! Not for use around sticker bushes!
So I ordered mine in a medium based on past reviews about it running a little big and I’m glad I did. This is either a 5th or 4th layer in my system; fuse crew medium, kiln hoody medium, sawtooth vest large, and the kryptek dalibor medium. It fits great over my gear. For reference I have a 43 inch chest.