Men's Uncompahgre 2.0 Puffy Jacket
37.5 ACTIVE TECHNOLOGY INSULATION
Men's Uncompahgre 2.0 Puffy Jacket Details
- Outer Layer
- Exclusive 37.5 Active Particle Technology
- Exhausts moisture and maintains core body temperature
- Traps odors (human signature) and releases them when laundered
- 37.5 Technology in lining, insulation, and face fabric
- Updated fit for consistency across all styles
- Improved fabric package and styling
- Improved packability
- 37.5 Synthetic Insulation Weight: 100g (Body), 60g (Sleeves), 60g (Hood)
- 2-way zippered coat pocket allows for the jacket to be packed into itself
- Insulated hood with drawcords
- DWR exterior repels snow/rain and blocks wind
- Built-in stretch for complete range of motion
- Constructed with biomechanically correct Shooter's Cut sleeves, shoulders, and hood
- All zippers, pockets, closures, and adjustments quietly managed on-the-move and do not interfere with targeting
- 3D Turret™ hood construction for maximized Field-of-View and Range of Motion
How It's Built
- Material: 37.5 Synthetic Insulation
- Cut: Shooter Cut
- Primary Uses:
- Spot & Stalk
- Weight: 20oz.
Where to Use
- Temperature Range:
- Below 20F
- 20F - 45F
- 45F - 60F
Ordered true to size for layering but it is a bit tight at shoulders. If you have broad shoulders, I reccomand to size up. For additional information I have 42" of chest.
Love this. Have a brooks and corrugate as well. This is the warmest of the three by far, obviously. Fits perfect but a bit snug around the wrists. Fairly lean build so went with a medium because I heard it runs a tad big and it does fit fine for me. Usually buy size large jackets like my brooks.
I used this jacket as my outer layer a few times in my early spring bear hunt. Awesome for that. Very warm, a bit noisy but not bad. I rifle hunt, so I’m back a bit form the bait. Fits great.
I first had one of the original style jackets in medium which was too big, However, it performed flawlessly. I recently replaced with a 2.0 small (assuming I was still a sm) When they say the redesigned the sizing and fit, they mean it. I ended up back in a medium 2.0.. Order your normal jacket size. I fit two layers under a med. just fine.
This jacket is awesome. Super warm for how light it is. I wouldn't expect it to keep me warm in sub freezing temps while sitting still without some serious layering, but for an active piece of insulation it fits the bill. It held up for me in the tree stand in a sleet storm for quite awhile before it soaked through, I love how packable it is. It can stuff down small enough to fit in the water bottle pouch on my pack. I will also wear this on my motorcycle while riding home if the night gets too chilly. Kicks but at breaking the wind. I highly recommend this jacket to anyone looking for a versatile, warm piece of insulation. It also helps that its a cheaper option than a full blown puffy.
Stayed super warm while hunting Washington modern mule deer and in the duck blind. It’s light and fits me perfectly. I actually liked it so much that I own 2 of them. First lite cipher blends in great while hiding in cattail’s.
I love this piece. It is very warm in cold weather. I usually wear this under a guide jacket to protect it from downed timber and branches.
Nice layer, fits really well over all my other layers (4) yet not baggy.
Really light, easily packable.
Good for early to bow season hunts here in Qc. Have to be moving for gun season.
This jacket is awesome. I put it on and walked around for just a couple min and by the end my forehead was sweating. The only reason it’s not 5 stars is it needs to be a little longer. I’ve got broad shoulders and that can make jackets fit me kinda weird so adding an inch or 2 would be a big help.
First impression and the made in Vietnam tag I was skeptical. But to my surprise, I often find myself nearly too warm in This. This will reside in my hunting pack forever. It has its place for every hunters quiver. You'll be very cautious in brush not to tear it. Slightly big but will allow for layer system beneath perfectly.
This is probably going to be my go to jacket. I tend to over heat fast and I don't like a bulky jacket. With my base layer and klamath hoody I sized up to a large and it fits great with extra layers. I probably could of got away with a medium , but the large gives me plenty of room and move ability.