Men's Guide Lite Short
2-Way Stretch Nylon with DWR
Men's Guide Lite Short Details
- Next To Skin
- True to size: Purchase your normal size
- Our lightest weight short for active pursuits
- Lightweight, cool, 37.5 stretch nylon packs small, dries fast, and actively works to keep you cool in hot weather
- 2 mesh lined pockets with knife clip gusset
- 1 mesh lined zippered rear pocket
- Silicone printed interior waistband helps prevent a sagging fit
- Durable Water Repellent (DWR) finish
- Size/Inseam Length (in): 30 (10), 32 (10.5), 34 (11), 36 (11), 38 (11.5), 40 (11.5), 42 (11.5)
How It's Built
- Material: 2-Way Stretch Nylon
- Cut: Athletic
- Primary Uses:
- Weight: 8.5oz.
Where to Use
- Temperature Range:
- 60F - 80F
- Above 80F
While I have not done anything more than taken my shorts out of the box and strutted around the house in them. I can say, these shorts are going to be awesome. Imagine a combination between your favorite pair of swim trunks and corrugated guide material. Together you get the Guide Light Shorts (same 37.5 nylon as the pants) They seem durable and are extremely light. My FAVORITE parts about these shorts, 1) The waist band. It is not skimpy, it seems almost canvas lined around the button and is silicon printed to keep them up around your waist. Honestly, if you're in need of a good pair of summer shorts that are light, you can hike around in or take to work. These are going to be it.
Sizing: I wear all Mens Smalls for my bottoms and generally wear a 28 or 29 waist pant. The 30's fit perfect. I don't feel I would HAVE to have a belt if I didn't need to, but will still sway that towards one. Perfect-Slightly Small would be the fit I would give them.