Men's Aerowool Tech Tee Rings
ULTRALIGHT 150 AEROWOOL
Men's Aerowool Tech Tee Rings Details
- Next to Skin
- True to size: Purchase your normal size to wear over or under other layers
- 17.5 micron, ultrafine, Merino wool
- Ultralight 150gsm jersey knit fabric for hot weather
- 125g Aerowool mesh vent panels to maximize ventilation
- Exclusive 37.5 Active Particle Technology to exhaust moisture and maintain optimal core body temperature
- Short sleeve for hot weather hunts
- Flatlock seams for next-to-skin comfort
- Machine wash, line dry
- Naturally UV absorbent to eliminate shine
- Rings Logo
How It's Built
- Material: Aerowool
- Cut: Regular Fit
- Primary Uses:
- Material Weight: 150 Ultralight
- Weight: 6oz.
Where to Use
- Pacific Northwest
- Temperature Ranges:
- 45F - 60F
- 60F - 80F
- Above 80F
Really pleased with the shirt. Very light weight and comfortable for our hot and humid climate in the South. Accurate to sizing, slightly roomy which is good.
The Aero-wool tech tee has been a necessity for me here in Alabama doing some summer scouting. A shirt that will wick away early morning rain and mid-day sweat is a must have in this humid climate and this shirt does that. Coat it with some Sawyer’s permethrin spray and I could stay out all day in these pines.
This is one of my new go to t-shirts! Super comfortable, breathes well, and doesnt stick after a full day of using it. The fit is perfect! If worn it out in 85F temp days and is perfect for any type of day. I generally am pretty particular of my tshirt based on my lengthier torso, but I was very pleased with the fit of this shirt!
Amazing shirts. Own two, the "lookout" and the "topo." Plan on getting many more. This is the softest shirt I've ever owned. I'll sweat like crazy and yet this shirt stays very dry. Can't explain it but when you get one you'll understand. The only down side is that it's so delicate. Next level delicate. Both mine got snag lines the first time I wore them, made me sick but at the end of the day I would rather wear this shirt with a snag over a regular shirt in excellent condition. Not sure why people say this shirt runs big. I got a small and it fits me like a glove.