Foundry Knee Pads (Pair)
Closed Cell Foam
Foundry Knee Pads (Pair) Details
- Replacement pads for Corrugate Foundry and Catalyst Foundry Pants
- 7mm high impact, low volume closed cell foam construction
- Tricot backer allows pad to be conducive to motion and prevent sticking
- DO NOT WASH OR PUT KNEEPADS IN DRYER: Remove kneepads before care.
How It's Built
- Material: Closed Cell Foam
- Primary Uses:
- Spot & Stalk
Where to Use
- Pacific Northwest
The Corrugate Foundary pants are very comfortable. They are a little slimmer than I though at first but once they warmed up they loosened up and felt right. The knee pads were AWESOME! Even in the swamp land tripping and stumbling over greenbrier and logs they came in handy.Just as handy were zippered leg vents. I saw several other folks comment on having a mesh lining instead of direct access to the inside would be nice...even if it raised the price a little. I used the pants with a MR Pack (Metcalf) and I was worried that the metal clips on the suspender system was going to cut into my waist but it wasn't really noticeable BUT if you gave a little more space between the metal clip and the fabric that the clip hooks into it would be helpful when using a pack.
Knee pad work decent, little thin when saddle hunting