Catalyst Foundry Pant
2 Layer Softshell Hybrid
Catalyst Foundry Pant Details
- Outerwear Pant
- True to Size: Purchase your normal size to wear under or over another layer
- Exclusive 37.5 Active Particle Technology
- Exhausts moisture and maintains core body temperature
- Traps odors (human signature) and releases them when laundered
- DO NOT WASH OR PUT KNEEPADS IN DRYER: Remove kneepads before care
- Updated suspenders included (2 anchor points)
- Low profile removable molded knee pads
- Seat and knees reinforced with 2.5L waterproof construction
- Full-length side zips
- Removable suspender system to improve fit and comfort when wearing a heavy pack
- DWR treated to resist moisture
- Triple-needle construction
- Closed crown paracord pull zippers to reduce hardware noise
How It's Built
- Material: 2-Layer SoftShell
- Primary Uses:
- Spot & Stalk
- Weight: 35oz.
Where to Use
- Pacific Northwest
- Temperature Ranges:
- Below 20F (Active)
- 20F - 45F (Active)
- 45F - 60F
Used them in Washington state for early spring turkey and they were perfect for the time of year I was hunting!
Pretty solid pants so far. Used them on an elk trip to Colorado, all deer season and Turkey season. The knee pads came especially in handy while I was saddle hunting. (I was too cheap to buy knee pads even though I already spent a fortune on the set up, what’s another $50?) but the internal ones that came with the pants did the job. It is a bit of a pain trying to zip up on the leg zipper from the bottom of the pant but I feel that’s just part of the design that can’t really be avoided so no real complaint there. So far I really like them, curious to see how they hold up after years of use.
Used these pants last year for a November Colorado Elk/ Deer hunt. Rained or snowed almost every day and I was warm and dry. Could not be happier with this product.
Absolutely love this pant can't wait to use it out west this season would recommend going a size up for layering but will let you all know how it performs this fall on my elk hunt followed by me whitetail hunt.
Perfect fit in the waist. Length is a little long which makes them a little baggy. That makes it easier to put things in the pockets.
Love the product! Keeps you super warm and dry! When it heats up the zippers on the sides create ventilation.
I love my first lite. I haven't had a chance to use my foundry pants yet but I'm very excited to try them out.
Super solid pants, absolutely have performed amazingly over the last few months. Waist is pretty spot on. However I would hope they eventually add a few shorter inseam options. They can be a little baggy in the legs. But still very impressive pants. The full length zippers and laminated leg and rear seat are great for in the snow.