Women's Brooks Down Sweater
800 FILL 37.5 ACTIVE DOWN
Women's Brooks Down Sweater Details
- Midlayer or Insulated Outerwear
- True to Size: Purchase your normal size
- 37.5 DownTek insulation - 800-fill power, 37.5-enhanced down fights off wetting of down clusters while also regulating body heat and moisture inside the jacket
- Advanced downproof, nylon shell repels snow/rain and blocks wind
- Center-front Vislon #8482 zipper resists snagging and provides easy operation with gloved hands
- Articulated fit for enhanced range-of-motion
- Innovative, reach-up arm design utilizes underarm baffling to prevent the jacket from riding up when arms are raised
- Drop-tail hem provides added coverage to prevent drafts when glassing
- Superlight, single-pull adjustable Turret Hood
- Two hand pockets
- Two interior stash pockets
How It's Built
- Material: 37.5 DownTek
- Cut: Athletic
- Primary Uses:
- Spot & Stalk
- Weight: 10.5oz.
Where to Use
- Temperature Range:
- 20F - 45F
- 45F - 60F
- 60F - 80F
Love this jacket! Bought it in Conifer for regular use, not hunting. You won’t be disappointed! True to size.
I ordered this coat thinking it was going to have more bulk then it did. Skeptical, I wore it around riding my bike and such to see if it had any wind resistance and if it would actually keep me warm. I had a tank top on under it to actually see if it was going to have leaks or cold spots. To my surprise, there weren't any. I proceeded to wear it out in the subzero temperatures hiking around with only my furnace shirt under it. I carried my heavier jacket with me the first few days just in case. I started to leave it in the rig after that. I have shown this coat to so many people and they are amazed by it. The camo color was slightly off to what the rest of my gear is of the same pattern, but the function more than makes up for it. Debating on ordering another one slightly smaller in size.
I love this puffy. It is lightweight but is surprising warm and adds the best addition to my layering gear!
This jacket is perfect as a liner jacket under a parka. Or as a top layer
Great Jacket! I love the lightweight and layering capabilities of this coat. I can count on it to keep me warm
Comfortable, warm, fits great and doesn’t look like just a jacket to go hunting in. I use it for both hunting and everyday use and love it. It’s light weight and doesn’t look like it would be warm at all but it really is.
I am 160-165 and 5’7”. I ordered medium, bust size is 37. This jacket fits perfect. Very light weight and warm. This is a great mid layer.
I have Kuiu and the first light down jackets. Both are very packable but the kuiu lacks in the pocket area where the First lite doesn't. Has pockets inside and outside. This may not be a big deal for some. The first lite is more of an outer layer than the Kuiu.
Favorite piece of gear at the moment. Used the brooks down sweater most of late season as a insulation layer under the catalyst jacket. The two paired perfectly together and it's a great looking and comfortable sweater for days on the town. Highly recommend!