Whitetail Catalyst Bib Pant Details
- Insulated Outerwear
- True to Size: Purchase your normal size
- Exclusive 37.5 Active Particle Technology
- Exhausts moisture and maintains core body temperature
- Traps odors (human signature) and releases them when laundered
- Revolutionary, 2-Layer SoftShell design and ultra-quiet construction
- Built-in stretch for full range-of-motion
- DWR exterior repels rain and cuts wind
- Constructed with biomechanically accurate hips and legs with maximum treestand comfort
- Anterior (front of pant) pockets with easy access and magnetic closures
- Kitlink™ 37.5 fleece-lined chest muff and pocket seamlessly integrates with zippered pass-thrus on jacket
- Zippered stash pocket on front of muff
- Quick-release suspenders clips at chest with the low suspender back for maximum temperature regulation
- Full side-zips for easy on/off
- Bottoms cuffs fit over or under knee boots
How It's Built
- Material: 2-Layer SoftShell
- Cut: Athletic
- Primary Uses:
- Tree Stand
- Weight: 31oz.
Where to Use
- Temperature Ranges:
- 45F - 60F
Great fit, good material, just what I was looking for.
Whitetail Catalyst Bib Pant
Would recommend these to any serious hunter
Extremely comfortable and versatile. Good for early season and will be good in November with some proper layering
Awsome fit, feature packed, and very good quality. Well worth the money
These are the perfect answer to what some may say was a product hole for First Lite. I've used most, if not all, of First Lites' current and previous product line offerings, and there just had not been the perfect whitetail mid season bottoms in my opinion. These have filled the gap perfectly. I will admit, the sizing on these is different than most of the line. I generally am very comfortable in medium bottoms as well as 32 x 32 bottoms on the numerical sizing, and I wear a medium in the previous catalyst version. With these as well as the Sanctuary 2.0 bibs, I had to exchange for a Large. They were just a little too narrow in the mid-section. Having the hand warmer pass-through is going to be great as well. I give these a five-star rating now, but I'll give them a 5.5 star when, and if, a wind blocking membrane is added in the future. They will then be absolutely perfect.
I ordered catalyst in XXXL and they are perfect, coat I needed XXL. I prefer to wear layers under bibs so this size was perfect. Pocket location is great. The silence of these bibs is remarkable.
I have used these in everything from mid 70’s to 38° so far this year and the have kept me comfortable! The zippers come all the way up to the hip allowing for great air flow while walking in on those warmer days.