Sanctuary 2.0 Insulated Jacket Details
- Insulated Outerwear
- True to Size: Purchase your normal size
- Exclusive 37.5 Active Particle Technology
- Exhausts moisture and maintains core body temperature
- Traps odors (human signature) and releases them when laundered
- 200g of 37.5 synthetic insulation in the body
- 160g of 37.5 synthetic insulation in the sleeves/hood
- Windproof membrane
- Maximum insulation for warmth in extreme conditions + moisture-resistant DWR exterior that repels snow and rain
- Face fabric: silent, brushed 2-layer Catalyst softshell
- Dead quiet even in sub-freezing temperatures
- Built-in stretch for complete range of motion
- Constructed with biomechanically accurate Shooter's sleeves, shoulders, and hood
- Kitlink™ 37.5 fleece-lined chest muff and pocket seamlessly integrates with zippered pass-thrus on the jacket
- Tree Stand harness pass-thru
- Insulated hand pockets with a seal-tight gasket to block out cold air
- Two gear loops on the chest for anchoring rangefinders and calls
- Stays warm even if insulation becomes wet
How It's Built
- Material: 37.5 Synthetic Insulation
- Cut: Cut to Wear Over Your Kit
- Primary Uses:
- Tree Stand
- Weight: 58oz.
Where to Use
- Temperature Ranges:
- Below 20F
I Bought the bibs. Was told jacket would be in stock in the spring. Almost summer no jacket don’t buy unless they have both in stock
Ordered gear after season, can't wait for next season to try them out
Overall it was a great coat. Everything on it is high quality and works great. Love the sleeves for bow hunting
Very impressed with this jacket, the fit was great for this weight of jacket. Very warm and quiet but I am still able to draw a bow or raise a gun easily.
This is definitely the jacket you want I you are sitting in the cold for a long period of time! Tested it out the first time literally just sitting out in the snow for at least an hour and never got a chill
Best hunting coat I have used. I love the tapered sleeves.
I've used this jacket on multiple occasion's now. After contacting first lite in debate between this jacket and the chamberlain down for the warmest they have, their staff recommended the sanctuary 2.0. I have not been let down! I've wore this night hunting predator's in the teen's and stayed comfortable. Sanctuary bibs are next on the list.
Great product! I’ve already bought more.
I hunt in the coldest and nasties winter weather here in Norther Illinois because thats when/where I find the best success. The challenge for me is that I walk in a long ways to my stand and then will sit all day if possible. This jacket is SO warm that most days I carried it in my pack and then put it on while in my stand and felt down right comfortable. My body runs hot, so I sweat if I wear heavy gear while hiking. The few times I wore it in I certainly sweat, which caused me concern for scent and more importantly freezing in the cold. Again, I was very pleased to find the 37.5 technology wasn't just a marketing gimmick. The sweat slowly evaporated over time and I never felt cold. FYI, I did pair this with the bibs, and boy was it a great pair. Well worth the investment.