Sanctuary 2.0 Insulated Bib Pant Details
- Insulated Outerwear
- True to Size: Purchase your normal size
- Exclusive 37.5 Active Particle Technology
- Exhausts moisture and maintains core body temperature
- Traps odors (human signature) and releases them when laundered
- 200g of 37.5 synthetic insulation in the legs
- 300g of 37.5 synthetic insulation in the seat
- Windproof membrane
- Kitlink™ 37.5 fleece-lined chest muff and pocket seamlessly integrates with zippered pass-thrus on the jacket
- Zippered stash pocket on the front of muff
- Quick-release suspenders clips at chest
- Full side-zips for easy on/off
- Reinforced, 2.5-layer water-resistant seat panel
- Face fabric: silent, brushed 2-layer Catalyst softshell
- Silent construction provides quiet insulation and wind-proofing
- Moisture resistant DWR exterior that repels snow and rain
- Anterior (front of pant) pockets with easy access and magnetic closures
How It's Built
- Material: 37.5 Synthetic Insulation
- Cut: Cut to Wear Over Your Kit
- Primary Uses:
- Tree Stand
- Weight: 64oz.
Where to Use
- Temperature Ranges:
- Below 20F
Excellent product really comfortable light yet very warm
Sanctuary Bibs and jacket
Great bibs that are super warm but not overly bulky. Quiet and very functional.
The length is perfect and still have plenty of room for multiple layers
It was 18 degrees with the wind chill of 10 in Wisconsin. I sat 4 hours was warm every minute!!!
I am a 38” waist and with the XL bibs there is room for layering. I wear the furnace long johns as my base layer and will be warm and toasty all day. Love the extra pockets for a snack on the go or a quick grab of the rangefinder. The full length zip up sides are an extra plus. Helps dump heat if needed quickly. Overall great product. Full Senders !!!!
Warm and comfortable. Much warmer than expected. A little bulky but they are not made for active hunting. Simple well thought out design. Perfect for treestand or blind when the temps drop. Would be great for ice fishing as well. I run cold, when the temps are near freezing I reach for the sanctuary bibs and parka. With some layers I'm comfortable below zero.
Absolutely phenomenal. I live in Missouri so it doesn’t get crazy cold here but we had a couple days recently with wind chills in the -20s. These bibs did amazing. I hunted off the ground just sitting in the snow these bibs with a pair of under armor compression pants and a hoodie I was good. Great product and I would highly recommend
Sanctuary 2.0 Insulated Bib Pant