Sanctuary 2.0 Insulated Bib Pant Details
- Insulated Outerwear
- True to Size: Purchase your normal size
- Exclusive 37.5 Active Particle Technology
- Exhausts moisture and maintains core body temperature
- Traps odors (human signature) and releases them when laundered
- 200g of 37.5 synthetic insulation in the legs
- 300g of 37.5 synthetic insulation in the seat
- Windproof membrane
- Kitlink™ 37.5 fleece-lined chest muff and pocket seamlessly integrates with zippered pass-thrus on the jacket
- Zippered stash pocket on the front of muff
- Quick-release suspenders clips at chest
- Full side-zips for easy on/off
- Reinforced, 2.5-layer water-resistant seat panel
- Face fabric: silent, brushed 2-layer Catalyst softshell
- Silent construction provides quiet insulation and wind-proofing
- Moisture resistant DWR exterior that repels snow and rain
- Anterior (front of pant) pockets with easy access and magnetic closures
How It's Built
- Material: 37.5 Synthetic Insulation
- Cut: Cut to Wear Over Your Kit
- Primary Uses:
- Tree Stand
- Weight: 64oz.
Where to Use
- Temperature Ranges:
- Below 20F
I have been bowhunting for 30 years, these Bibs and Jacket are the most comfortable, light weight, warm, and functionally thought-out designed Bib and Jacket combo that I have purchased. I ordered a Large in both the Bibs and Jacket, the arm and leg lengths are perfect, additionally the Bibs and Jacket leave the perfect amount of room for layering and mobility without the bulkiness.
These pants fit great, but I haven’t had the opportunity to use them yet, but they seem extremely warm as the majority of the comments say.
was planning on using them late season gun. tagged out on day four ,so haven't worn them hunting . but they do seem extremely warm . my only complaint would be not offering the short inseam option in xxl . they are a little long .
Looks awesome so far
Perfect fit and very warm
These bibs are amazing and really warm. I am 6' tall and 175 the large fit me perfectly. These are a lil tight in the legs but that's fine with me. You will not be putting these on while wearing your boots! I wore these bibs with a furnace base layer and light pants underneath. My upper body had furnace base layer with t shirt. And 2.0 jacket on top. I sat in tree stand down to 0 degrees in illinois and never got cold, I wear light gloves and keep my hands in front chest pockets which kept my hands warm! Love these bibs. But do not wear them walking through briars, I got small rip in bibs and 2.0 jacket. But stitched it up.
I was unsure which size to buy. I haven’t field tested yet so this is a sizing review. I am 5’11 1/2 and range weight 230-245. The 2XL fits perfect with a base layer underneath.
They run a bit small. I'm normally a 2x so I had to get the 3x. Great quality and very comfortable and well insulated.
Sanctuary 2.0 Insulated Bib Pant
This pair of bibs are the real deal. I put them on and within 5 minutes I was toasty and warm while 25 degrees, wind, and snow on the ground. Can’t wait to get the jacket to go with them! Pay the money, it’s worth it!