Sanctuary 2.0 Insulated Bib Pant Details
- Insulated Outerwear
- True to Size: Purchase your normal size
- Exclusive 37.5 Active Particle Technology
- Exhausts moisture and maintains core body temperature
- Traps odors (human signature) and releases them when laundered
- 200g of 37.5 synthetic insulation in the legs
- 300g of 37.5 synthetic insulation in the seat
- Windproof membrane
- Kitlink™ 37.5 fleece-lined chest muff and pocket seamlessly integrates with zippered pass-thrus on the jacket
- Zippered stash pocket on the front of muff
- Quick-release suspenders clips at chest
- Full side-zips for easy on/off
- Reinforced, 2.5-layer water-resistant seat panel
- Face fabric: silent, brushed 2-layer Catalyst softshell
- Silent construction provides quiet insulation and wind-proofing
- Moisture resistant DWR exterior that repels snow and rain
- Anterior (front of pant) pockets with easy access and magnetic closures
How It's Built
- Material: 37.5 Synthetic Insulation
- Cut: Cut to Wear Over Your Kit
- Primary Uses:
- Tree Stand
- Weight: 64oz.
Where to Use
- Temperature Ranges:
- Below 20F
- 20F - 45F
Very comfortable, extremely warm…..looking forward to wearing it in the Northeast later in the season
If one is ever in doubt of the quality,fit and comfort of first lite gear please look NO further last year I ordered the sanctuary jacket and bibs here in Illinois on my farm we sustain a lot of brutal winds and temps…this suit surpassed my expectations and no problems selling my Sitka encenuator suit and fanatic suit ….If you want comfort and warmth,quiet clothing that suits your hunts this is it
Just received sanctuary bib's and jacket/parka. Seems like it's going to be very warm and comfortable. It's not light weight by any means. It's heavy material and made for really Cold weather. It has a nice cut to slim it down so your not like Ralph on Christmas story. I like it. I'm 5'10 188. Large bibs. Close to being a tad small. No way I could have fit in a medium. Large is perfect. I'm really going to like these bibs. Walk in with pants unzipped all the way and should be good.
This bib feels amazing and fits great when you size up I’m glad I did. I have the Seak pants in large but I sized up for this bib and it fits perfect. I threw it on to try it out and I was cooking in no time can’t wait to get in the stand up here in Alberta.
Will be perfect come late season and bitter temps with stiff winds. They run small, go up one size. Crotch area is tight fitting still.
Product seems well made, If you are in between sizes you should probably consider sizing up.
Just upgraded to the Specter from the previous sanctuary and hopes are high. My previous were amazing for those bitter cold days and endured the elements before this years upgraded aspects.