Omen Stormshelter Pant
4.5-Layer Waterproof Construction
Omen Stormshelter Pant Details
- Outerwear Rain Shell
- Uncompromising proprietary Bi-Component Laminate Package that creates the utmost waterproof and windproof yet breathable construction
- For mid to late season treacherous conditions
- Highly durable fabric package stands up to the worst brush and undergrowth
- Magnetic closure thigh dump pockets allow generous volume and easy access in the field
- Traditionally placed zippered hand pockets provide security storage
- Built in splash guard creates secure seal around your boot
- Locks into place with a lace hook grommet
- Adjustable hook and loop waist band allows a customized fit to accommodate varying layers throughout the season
- Full length side zips allow both ventilation and easy changing in the field
- 2-point suspender system comfortably keep pants in place all day
- Minimalistic closed cell foam pad in knee reduces the chance of contact tearing and pinholes to laminate
- Eco-Friendly 80/30 DWR package out performs traditional Polyfluorinated DWR’s, while creating impressive resistance to face fabric wetting out
- Built-in mechanical stretch
- YKK Aquaguard zippers
- Articulated patterning for impressive range of motion, and comfortable fit with under layers
- 37.5 particle technology actively manages moisture in the garment
How It's Built
- Material: 4.5-Layer Rain Shell
- Cut: Cut to Wear Over Your Kit
- Primary Uses:
- Spot & Stalk
- Weight: 30.25oz.
Where to Use
- Pacific Northwest
- Temperature Ranges:
- 20F - 45F
- 45F - 60F
explore the pant
Adjustable Waist & Full Leg Zip
Omen is fit to accommodate varying layers throughout the season. The pant’s adjustable hook and loop waistband provides a customized fit while the full-length zip allows both ventilation and easy changing in the field.
Proprietary Bi-Component Laminate Package
A proprietary membrane, coupled with durable face fabric, Eco Friendly DWR, and an internal backer preventing oil and dirt contamination, creates a system that is reliable season after season for an extended lifetime.
Magnetic Closure of Thigh Dump Pockets
The magnetic closure of the Omen’s pockets allows for generous volume and easy access in the field while maintaining a dry environment for your gear.
The Knee Pads
Minimalist closed-cell foam pad
Padding in the knee reduces the chance of contact tearing and pinholes to the laminate.
Full Length Side Zip
A full-length zip allows both ventilation and easy changing in the field. The built-in splash guard creates a secure seal around your boot and locks into place with a lace hook grommet.