Men's Wick Hoody Details
- Next to Skin
- True to size: Purchase your normal size to wear over or under other layers
- Exclusive 37.5 Active Particle Technology
- Exhausts moisture and maintains core body temperature
- Traps odors (human signature) and releases them when laundered
- 17.5 micron, ultrafine, Merino wool
- Easily concealable hood
- Ultralight 150gsm jersey knit fabric for hot weather
- Mesh vent panels to maximize ventilation
- Ergonomic, loose-fitting hood to maintain airflow while providing concealment and protection from the sun
- Modified raglan sleeve moves seams out from under backpack shoulder straps
- Ergonomic cuff with thumb loops
- Flatlock seams for next-to-skin comfort
- Machine wash, line dry
- Naturally UV absorbent to eliminate shine
How It's Built
- Material: Aerowool
- Cut: Athletic
- Primary Uses:
- Spot & Stalk
- Tree Stand
- Material Weight: 150 Ultralight
- Weight: 9oz.
Where to Use
- Pacific Northwest
- Temperature Ranges:
- 45F - 60F
- 60F - 80F
- Above 80F
Men's Wick Hoody
Absolutely love this hoody!!! Extremely comfortable and functional, prefect for keeping the Sun off your head when it is hot and keeps it warm when it is cold. Highly recommend this hoody!!!
Love it, have used it on every hunt this year as both an outer layer on warm days and underneath when it is cooler. Great flexibility for unrestricted movement, and I love the hood. Highly recommend.
Awesome product, finally a hoodie that’s long enough in the arms and not giant in the body. Bought one and liked it so much I bought two more
Got one of these in cipher for early duck season and loved it so much I got another in black to wear for all the other outdoor stuff I do when I don't want to be draped in camo. I absolutely love this layer. Over multiple backpacking trips this winter, I lived in it. While in the middle of the Utah woods I declared I was going to write my first ever review for a product, so here we are.
It's not too warm, but with the hood on adds you get a couple more degrees of heat and It's got a looser "flowy" body that helps vent off a bit of heat as you warm up. This layer was thin enough to be comfortably worn as a base layer to sleep in but was tough enough that while worn for multiple 25+ mile back backing days, it didn't start to fray or pill. I can't recommend this layer enough and will be buying more. (and so will all my begrudging buddies that were annoying by my ranting about it while out backpacking...)
I have this top and the Kiln top and prefer this top for most temps as part of a layered system (merino tee, vapor hoody, Sawtooth Vest). This top dries quickly, regulates temps well and fits nicely. Merino is great as it regulates temps, keeps you cool / dry in the heat and warmer in the cold. I prefer a lighter long sleeve like this and incorporating it as a layering system vs less layers and thicker materials. I have no complaints about this top, my go to long sleeve for most of the hunting season.
Great layer I always find putting on for what ever outdoor activity I find myself doing. I got it in the Fusion pattern as I live in the evergreen state. It is great for early archery elk in Washington state and I wear it next to skin when I am waterfowl hunting, backcountry skiing, and ice climbing. This is the softest piece of merino wool I own. My dad who has had bad experiences with wool is now a believer! Thank you First Lite for making an awesome product. Cant wait to buy more.