Men's Wick Hoody
Ultralight 150 Aerowool
Men's Wick Hoody Details
- Next to Skin
- True to size: Purchase your normal size to wear over or under other layers
- 17.5 micron, ultrafine, Merino wool
- Easily concealable hood
- Ultralight 150gsm jersey knit fabric for hot weather
- Mesh vent panels to maximize ventilation
- Exclusive 37.5 Active Particle Technology to exhaust moisture and maintain optimal core body temperature
- Ergonomic, loose-fitting hood to maintain airflow while providing concealment and protection from sun
- Modified raglan sleeve moves seams out from under backpack shoulder straps
- Ergonomic cuff with thumb loops
- Flatlock seams for next-to-skin comfort
- Machine wash, line dry
- Naturally UV absorbent to eliminate shine
How It's Built
- Material: Aerowool
- Cut: Athletic
- Primary Uses:
- Spot & Stalk
- Tree Stand
- Material Weight: 150 Ultralight
- Weight: 9oz.
Where to Use
- Pacific Northwest
- Temperature Ranges:
- 45F - 60F
- 60F - 80F
- Above 80F
I have three of the hooded version, one long sleeve crew, and two short sleeve. That's how good these are. I use them as layering pieces, I use them as under shirts when in uniform, I wear them when I work out. I wouldn't change a thing about these, and I'm likely to get more if these ever wear out. Fit is athletic ish, but that's what I want in a baselayer.
This is a must have to any warm weather situations, it’s very comfortable and breathable.
Works super well as an outer layer when it's warmer and base layer as it gets a little colder. Super versatile and with the Kiln hoody and and ridgeline pull over in the pack I've been able to cover a ton of weather temperatures and the swings that happen throughout a day in the CO mountains.
The weight of this product is similar to a sun hoody, but with a much more durable feel to it. I am tall and a little on the slim side (6'4", 200lbs) and typically find L sizes too short in the sleeves and XLs to baggy around the waist and chest. This hoody fits perfectly at XL for me. It still gives me some room to move without being baggy. Great fit.
Purchased the Wick Hoody in Conifer this spring for a lightweight option to keep sun off while fishing and backpacking. It has worked great for both and is so comfortable I want to wear it every day. The hood fit is excellent and I use it a lot on the water. I will be buying more of this hoody in additional colors. Great job FL!