Men's Wick Hoody
Ultralight 150 Aerowool
Men's Wick Hoody Details
- Next to Skin
- True to size: Purchase your normal size to wear over or under other layers
- 17.5 micron, ultrafine, Merino wool
- Easily concealable hood
- Ultralight 150gsm jersey knit fabric for hot weather
- Mesh vent panels to maximize ventilation
- Exclusive 37.5 Active Particle Technology to exhaust moisture and maintain optimal core body temperature
- Ergonomic, loose-fitting hood to maintain airflow while providing concealment and protection from sun
- Modified raglan sleeve moves seams out from under backpack shoulder straps
- Ergonomic cuff with thumb loops
- Flatlock seams for next-to-skin comfort
- Machine wash, line dry
- Naturally UV absorbent to eliminate shine
How It's Built
- Material: Aerowool
- Cut: Athletic
- Primary Uses:
- Spot & Stalk
- Tree Stand
- Material Weight: 150 Ultralight
- Weight: 9oz.
Where to Use
- Pacific Northwest
- Temperature Ranges:
- 45F - 60F
- 60F - 80F
- Above 80F
Comfortable in cool and warm weather. Perfect fit. Awesome for a day of fishing or hiking around in the mountains. Couldn’t be happier with this product.
Doesn't matter if it's 80 or 30 I have been fine with out any kind of thermal. Just out the hood on and get warm. It dries super fast. Great fit.
I wanted a lightweight long sleeved garment that is, camouflaged, quick drying, and comfortable. The Wick Hoody fit the bit perfectly. The main season I was wanting it for was early archery season for north Idaho. I used it every time I was in the woods and was never disappointed. Compared to some synthetics I have used in previous years, this piece was extremely comfortable and quick drying. Another aspect of the merino wool pieces is the natural anti-microbial properties it holds. In the same conditions last season, the synthetic shirts I wore became unbearable in about a day, going through multiple sweat and drying periods looking for elk. I am not saying it's 100% reduction in the "stink", but it is a noticeable difference. I wore this article through the later seasons into late November and early December as well, especially when I planned on hiking a lot. The thumb holes and hood allowed for great protection from the sun during the hot months and shelter from some of the cold biting winds later on in the year. For the desired fit, the sizing was spot on. I wear a size large in a conventional T-shirt, but ordered a medium for a closer to skin fit. It did just that while staying very comfortable. Great work FL!
Lightweight, quiet, breathable and comfortable. Great base layer or stand alone shirt for early season archery. Hood is snug but fits well and is out of the way with great field of view when in use. Keeps you comfortable in the hottest weather.
Title says it all, it's great.
Hood is a bit short and holds shirt open at the neck and lets out heat which can be a good thing or a bad thing. If its cold just wear a neck gator and problem solved, if I'm hot then its a good thing. Still undecided about this overall.