Men's Wick Hoody
Ultralight 150 Aerowool
Men's Wick Hoody Details
- Next to Skin
- True to size: Purchase your normal size to wear over or under other layers
- 17.5 micron, ultrafine, Merino wool
- Easily concealable hood
- Ultralight 150gsm jersey knit fabric for hot weather
- Mesh vent panels to maximize ventilation
- Exclusive 37.5 Active Particle Technology to exhaust moisture and maintain optimal core body temperature
- Ergonomic, loose-fitting hood to maintain airflow while providing concealment and protection from sun
- Modified raglan sleeve moves seams out from under backpack shoulder straps
- Ergonomic cuff with thumb loops
- Flatlock seams for next-to-skin comfort
- Machine wash, line dry
- Naturally UV absorbent to eliminate shine
How It's Built
- Material: Aerowool
- Cut: Athletic
- Primary Uses:
- Spot & Stalk
- Tree Stand
- Material Weight: 150 Ultralight
- Weight: 9oz.
Where to Use
- Pacific Northwest
- Temperature Ranges:
- 45F - 60F
- 60F - 80F
- Above 80F
Wore this shirt in several applications over the last month. Turkey Hunting 29° - 35° mornings, Turkey Hunting 65°-74° evenings, Fly Fishing in the rain 60° (dried overnight on my steering wheel at camp), Fly Fishing sunny 75°, Trail Bike Riding 60°. It worked well in the cold as a base layer. It worked well as a stand-alone shirt on warmer hunts/activities (especially in temp ranges where the sunlight or lack of sun plays a major role in how comfortable you feel). It dried very well after being soaked during a fishing/camping trip and was worn the next day. The fit is great. Looking to buy another in a different color or maybe use this shirt to being an updated layering system with other pieces from the site.
Love the fit. Its a nice, tighter fitting piece thats not too tight at all. The material feels great against the skin. Took this one out in the woods of TN in both hot humidity and cool mornings and it performed great in both conditions.
I wear this bowhunting in Texas. I love the fit. Its not bulky and its light weight enough to wear during 90 degree October afternoons.