Men's Wick Hoody
Ultralight 150 Aerowool
Men's Wick Hoody Details
- Next to Skin
- True to size: Purchase your normal size to wear over or under other layers
- 17.5 micron, ultrafine, Merino wool
- Easily concealable hood
- Ultralight 150gsm jersey knit fabric for hot weather
- Mesh vent panels to maximize ventilation
- Exclusive 37.5 Active Particle Technology to exhaust moisture and maintain optimal core body temperature
- Ergonomic, loose-fitting hood to maintain airflow while providing concealment and protection from sun
- Modified raglan sleeve moves seams out from under backpack shoulder straps
- Ergonomic cuff with thumb loops
- Flatlock seams for next-to-skin comfort
- Machine wash, line dry
- Naturally UV absorbent to eliminate shine
How It's Built
- Material: Aerowool
- Cut: Athletic
- Primary Uses:
- Spot & Stalk
- Tree Stand
- Material Weight: 150 Ultralight
- Weight: 9oz.
Where to Use
- Pacific Northwest
- Temperature Ranges:
- 45F - 60F
- 60F - 80F
- Above 80F
Very quality piece of clothing I won't go into the woods without. I can use this year round hunting in my home state of AL from a 'next-to-skin' base layer when chasing whitetails in early bow season, to winter stand hunting, all the way into spring turkey woods. The hood allows for extra concealment and fits snug around the jaw-line which I really like. When Layering for the cooler months the thumb-holes allow you to layer each piece without the sleeves scrunching up your forearm. Armpits are a breathable material which I like as well. The Medium fits like a charm, very true to size. Would buy again.
I do most of my hunting in AZ, so I'm often hunting or scouting early seasons in temps over 90 degrees. There's a lot of sweat and a lot of sunshine involved in those hunts, and this layer has been a lifesaver. It pulls all the sweat away and seems to dry instantly, and the merino is for real...I can smell like a dumpster after a long day of hiking, but the shirt won't smell at all! Also, while the hood isn't designed for warmth on a light layer like this, it's perfect for keeping the sun off your neck and ears during long glassing sessions.
Used this for late September whitetail hunts in northern Ky. The weather is in upper 80’s, low 90’s and this hoody kept me comfortable. I’m 5’8” 185lbs, with a stocky athletic build and the large fit perfectly. Excellent product and the fusion camo is legit.
I bought a few tops last year in size large and they fit me great. This seems to have sleeves and length a little shorter. With the hood on, this lifts off my shoulders. If you like their large from last year’s line, get an XL.
I loved the wick hoody on my recent elk hunt to colorado, it fit perfect and was very comfortable. I do wish that it as a quarter zip in the front so when hiking I could open it up and dump heat. If it had that zipper I would have given this 5 stars.