Men's Wick Boot Top Bottom Details
- Next to Skin
- True to size: Purchase your normal size to wear over or under other layers
- Exclusive 37.5 Active Particle Technology
- Exhausts moisture and maintains core body temperature
- Traps odors (human signature) and releases them when laundered
- 17.5 micron, ultrafine, Merino wool
- Ultralight 150gsm jersey knit fabric for hot weather
- Mesh vent panels to maximize ventilation
- 3/4 length to fit just above boot top
- Boxer brief fit for comfort and support
- Jacquard waistband
- Fully functional fly
- Flatlock seams for next-to-skin comfort
- Machine wash, line dry
- Naturally UV absorbent to eliminate shine
How It's Built
- Material: Aerowool
- Cut: Athletic
- Primary Uses:
- Spot & Stalk
- Tree Stand
- Material Weight: 150 Ultralight
- Weight: 5oz.
Where to Use
- Pacific Northwest
- Temperature Ranges:
- 45F - 60F
- 60F - 80F
- Above 80F
Great product, the only thing it needs is elastic in the ankles to keep from riding up your legs
I wanted longer bottoms that were light weight. These are what I needed. With some taller socks they insulate just fine. Great for those that run warm and just need a little more the normal for outdoor stuff.
Great for those early season hunts and a nice thin layer when hunting horseback.
The wick boot top base layer a solid piece for when you need a little bit layering the helps move moisture away from your body and retaining heat without feeling like you’re wearing anything you’ll get overheated in.
Comfort and fit. This is the perfect layering item. My first boot top pc and it’s is perfect.
Had never tried this product before and was in need of a new set of base layers. Could not be more happy with these from First Lite.
Finally started buying quality gear…wick base layers are a MUST for me now. Awesome stuff.
Product fit well, kept me warm, and arrived on time.