Men's Solitude Insulated Jacket Details
- Insulated Outerwear
- True to Size: Purchase your normal size
- Exclusive 37.5 Active Particle Technology
- Exhausts moisture and maintains core body temperature
- Traps odors (human signature) and releases them when laundered
- 100g insulated body
- 60g insulated sleeves/hood
- Face fabric: silent, brushed 2-layer Catalyst softshell
- DWR finish repels moisture from snow and rain
- KitLink™ zippered pass-thrus for full compatibility with bib muff pocket
- Removable 3D Turret™ hood construction for maximized field-of-view
- Tree Stand harness pass-thru
- Insulated hand pockets with a seal-tight gasket to block out cold weather
- Shooter's sleeve for optimized compatibility with rifle or bow
- 2-way front zipper for maximum comfort and accessibility when seated
- Two gear loops at the chest for anchoring range finders and calls
- Double Napoleon storage pockets
- Waist drawcord to seal in warmth
- Stays warm whether dry or wet
How It's Built
- Material: 37.5 Synthetic Insulation
- Cut: Athletic
- Primary Uses:
- Tree Stand
- Weight: 49.4oz.
Where to Use
- Temperature Ranges:
- 20F - 45F
I purchased this jacket for the late archery season here in Michigan. So far, it is exactly what I was looking for. This season has had some exceptionally cold days down into the single digits in this coat paired with my midweight base layer kept me warm the entire time. I mainly hunt out of a saddle and I was a little concerned with the thickness of this coat while in a saddle, but it was never an issue. I have great mobility and I stayed warm. I highly recommend this cold for anyone looking to fill a tag when the weather gets cold.
This jacket is by far the most comfortable cold weather coat I’ve ever owned. It fits more closely to your body so you can’t wear thick hoodies or loose layers underneath, but I wore the furnace Henley underneath and tree stand hunted in 20 degree weather with 10 mph winds and wasn’t cold at all. I wasn’t quite sure if I would use the pass through zippers to the bib chest hand muff, but this was an awesome feature! Seriously can’t say enough good things about this jacket.
It's a great compliment to the bibs. Highly recommend.
Best jacket I’ve owned.
One of the best cold weather jackets ive owned, well suited for below zero temps
Probably won’t buy anything else but first lite gear. Best quality and well worth the investment. I wear the bibs and jacket so far and have only great things to say about them. Can’t wait until my next purchase.
Fantastic product for mid to late season whitetail hunting. Predominantly used in a tree stand while sitting still. The comfort and durability thus far is better than other jackets I have owned and the small details (kit link system, pass through for harness) make all the difference. I highly recommend this product.