Men's Solitude Insulated Jacket Details
- Insulated Outerwear
- True to Size: Purchase your normal size
- Exclusive 37.5 Active Particle Technology
- Exhausts moisture and maintains core body temperature
- Traps odors (human signature) and releases them when laundered
- 100g insulated body
- 60g insulated sleeves/hood
- Face fabric: silent, brushed 2-layer Catalyst softshell
- DWR finish repels moisture from snow and rain
- KitLink™ zippered pass-thrus for full compatibility with bib muff pocket
- Removable 3D Turret™ hood construction for maximized field-of-view
- Tree Stand harness pass-thru
- Insulated hand pockets with a seal-tight gasket to block out cold weather
- Shooter's sleeve for optimized compatibility with rifle or bow
- 2-way front zipper for maximum comfort and accessibility when seated
- Two gear loops at the chest for anchoring range finders and calls
- Double Napoleon storage pockets
- Waist drawcord to seal in warmth
- Stays warm whether dry or wet
How It's Built
- Material: 37.5 Synthetic Insulation
- Cut: Athletic
- Primary Uses:
- Tree Stand
- Weight: 49.4oz.
Where to Use
- Temperature Ranges:
- 20F - 45F
Great fit! Plenty of pockets. Not super bulky for how warm it is! Ready to use it in the stand.
I love the fit and everything seems to be in the right place. Very warm in all conditions(so far) with minimal base layers.
AMAZING!!! This Jacket fits me perfect, moves with me, and is surprisingly warm for how little bulk. The level of detail in this jacket is unmatched by any other garment I have ever brought! This jacket has instantly become my go to jacket for every hunting related activity.
This coat is wonderful. I use it from hunting to just shoveling out the driveway in the winter. It breaths well and keeps you from getting overheated while also keeping your core warm. Spring turkey hunting I wore it to keep the edge off and it did remarkably well. You cannot go wrong here if you want to stay cozy. It's deadly quiet also. I actually realize all the time how much sound my old coats make when I moved my arms - to the point it is noticeable in this one and kind of spooky. I love this coat and will be putting more money into First Lite gear. Cannot recommend enough.
This is the perfect jacket for Pennsylvania deer hunting. From late October archery through January flintlock season this will be my go to jacket. Great fit that allows for wearing anything from a t-shirt to multiple layers underneath.
Fit & expectations have been meet thus far…it’s warm here in the south so I’ve been unable to try it out…will get it out come winter.
fits nice havent had a chance to wear it yet
100% happy with this jacket. Feels well made, the pockets are located so that they are easily accessible, and I'm able to draw a bow back with a light base layer on.