Men's Solitude Insulated Jacket
Men's Solitude Insulated Jacket Details
- Insulated Outerwear
- True to Size: Purchase your normal size
- 100g insulated body
- 60g insulated sleeves/hood
- KitLink™ zippered pass-thrus for full compatibility with bib muff pocket
- Removable 3D Turret™ hood construction for maximized field-of-view
- Tree Stand harness pass-thru
- Insulated hand pockets with seal-tight gasket to block out cold weather
- Shooter's sleeve for optimized compatibility with rifle or bow
- 2-way front zipper for maximum comfort and accessibility when seated
- Double Napoleon storage pockets
- Two gear loops at chest for anchoring range finders and calls
- Waist draw cord to seal in warmth
- Stays warm whether dry or wet
How It's Built
- Material: 37.5 Synthetic Insulation
- Cut: Athletic
- Primary Uses:
- Tree Stand
- Weight: 49.4oz.
Where to Use
- Temperature Ranges:
- 20F - 45F
- 45F - 60F
- Below 20F (Stationary)
The only disappointment you'll find with me is that I can't give it 6 stars. This jacket had a tall order replacing an old Cabela's 2-in-1 double jacket that served me well for 15 years and I have to admit it blows it out of the water. The fit is perfect, almost tailored-like and you can't hear a sound made from this jacket, your all-cotton t-shirt underneath will make more noise. As heavy-duty and warm as it is, it breathes remarkably well and the pockets are spacious and well positioned, plus the through-pockets allow easy access to your bibs/pants underneath. This is very well the perfect static hunting jacket.
Finally!! Finally, there are hunting pieces that not only fit perfect, but live up to the quality and design. So much thought went into this jacket with placement of pockets and material. Love the hood and the warmth this jacket provides. Really impressed with overall design. The jacket is quiet as well. I am 5'7" and ordered a M and still have plenty of room to layer and not feel constricted. THANKS FIRST LITE!!
They claim this is for mid-season, but with proper layering this can easily bring you down into the 20s. Much thicker and plush than I imagined it would. Fit is as perfect as it gets
Wow! Just received my first order from First Lite. I was a little concerned having never seen the Solitude Jacket but could not be happier now. The quality is terrific. FL put a lot of thought in this jacket. The pocket layout is great including the ability to utilize the pass thru to the chest muff pocket on the Bibs. The bibs are a great addition to this jacket. It will be much warmer than I expected but not bulky. Exactly what I hoped for. I will be using this jacket and bibs on a Kansas bow hunt in November as well. The material feels great and is dead quiet. I really like the Fusion pattern as well. Great job First Lite.
Fits absolutely perfect. The Comfort of this jacket makes it an excellent mid to late season piece for whitetail in my area. I am incredibly excited to use the solitude kit this fall!