Men's Solitude Insulated Vest Details
- Insulated Outerwear
- True to Size: Purchase your normal size
- Exclusive 37.5 Active Particle Technology
- Exhausts moisture and maintains core body temperature
- Traps odors (human signature) and releases them when laundered
- 100g insulated body
- Face fabric: silent, brushed 2-layer Catalyst softshell
- DWR finish repels moisture from snow and rain
- Kitlink™ zippered pass-thrus for full compatibility with bib muff pocket
- Tree Stand harness pass-thru
- Insulated hand pockets with a seal-tight gasket to block out cold weather
- 2-way front zipper for maximum comfort and accessibility when seated
- Double Napoleon (chest) pockets
- Waist drawcord to seal in warmth
- Stays warm whether dry or wet
How It's Built
- Material: 37.5 Synthetic Insulation
- Cut: Cut to Wear Over Your Kit
- Primary Uses:
- Tree Stand
- Weight: 28oz.
Where to Use
- Temperature Ranges:
- 20F - 45F
- 45F - 60F
Ordered a xxl and had to exchange to xl, fits great now. Exchange process was painless! It’s warm and fits well- excellent for bow hunting !
Heavier, warmer, still a bit large, and a little bulkier, but not bad, and to be expected with the added insulation. Will be nice late season for layering without being to bulky or heavy.
The Solitude Kit is my all-time favorite hunting gear that I own. When I saw that FL was coming out with a vest within the same kit, I knew this is the piece that I have been missing. Why? Well, the solitude jacket can be worn from the high teens to the high 40's depending on your layering system. So, now with the vest this add another outwear piece as well as an insulation piece for when it gets really cold. I can see myself wearing this with the Klamath hoody and the new Cataylst jacket when it is just hitting those cooler temps. Great fit, quiet and all the same great features the Solitude jacket has. Thanks for making this one FL!
Good product though I would have ordered a size less then my usual XXL for a better fit as this runs a good bit larger then normal