Men's Solitude Insulated Vest Details
- Insulated Outerwear
- True to Size: Purchase your normal size
- Exclusive 37.5 Active Particle Technology
- Exhausts moisture and maintains core body temperature
- Traps odors (human signature) and releases them when laundered
- 100g insulated body
- Face fabric: silent, brushed 2-layer Catalyst softshell
- DWR finish repels moisture from snow and rain
- Kitlink™ zippered pass-thrus for full compatibility with bib muff pocket
- Tree Stand harness pass-thru
- Insulated hand pockets with a seal-tight gasket to block out cold weather
- 2-way front zipper for maximum comfort and accessibility when seated
- Double Napoleon (chest) pockets
- Waist drawcord to seal in warmth
- Stays warm whether dry or wet
How It's Built
- Material: 37.5 Synthetic Insulation
- Cut: Cut to Wear Over Your Kit
- Primary Uses:
- Tree Stand
- Weight: 28oz.
Where to Use
- Temperature Ranges:
- 20F - 45F
- 45F - 60F
Everything I get for First lite is well designed and functions great.
Originally ordered an XL, I’m typically a large but order my hunting gear a size up for layering purposes. The XL ended up being way too long & loose on me. returned it in exchange for a Large. The large fits me perfect & Just enough room for layering. Material is very warm. Being able to keep your arms free is a must for my approach to hanging stands and field butchering my harvests while keeping your core warm.
Ok. I’m an East coast white tail hunter. Maryland hunting can be crazy weather wise. We get warm times and then absolutely hammered cold times. The first time I put this vest on I knew had had made the best purchase. I wear it over my Kiln hoody, Klamath hoody, Catalyst whitetail jacket. Done deal! Warm and silent. I have complete range of motion as I pretty much only bow hunt. Thankful for all me pieces but in the cold this is it!
I am upgrading my hunting clothes. It was a tad large but that works for me. What is cool is that the pockets have elastic so when you put your hands in your pockets it is sealed so no cold gets in.
Love this jacket. Figured I’d grab the vest for those chilly mornings to get me until the sun pops up. Super comfy, overall, it’s the bomb. If you like the jacket, you’ll love the vest.
I love this vest. It fits great, is very warm and built very well. I'm 6' and slim built and the M fit me perfect. Before even wearing it in the field I could tell this vest was high quality, The Kitlink pass thru is a pretty cool feature. I wore this piece along with the catalyst bib pant while hunting from my saddle and it was nice to be able to keep my hands warm inside the bib pants built in chest muff. I own a TON of FirstLite gear and this is one of my favorite piece.
I like the vest but I should have got it in a medium. My body type is usually between a medium and large.
Great quality and design
Love the vest. Very warm and very quiet. I’m a large in most things First Lite but it was way too big so I exchanged for the medium and it’s just right. Still plenty of room for layering. I can actually wear it over or under the catalyst jacket comfortably. Would highly recommend