Men's Solitude Insulated Bib Pant Details
- Insulated Outerwear
- True to Size: Purchase your normal size
- Exclusive 37.5 Active Particle Technology
- Exhausts moisture and maintains core body temperature
- Traps odors (human signature) and releases them when laundered
- 60g of insulation throughout bib pant
- Face fabric: silent, brushed 2-layer Catalyst softshell
- DWR finish repels moisture from snow and rain
- KitLink™ 37.5 fleece-lined chest muff pocket seamlessly integrates with zippered pass-thrus on jacket
- Zippered stash pocket on the front of muff with two interior gear loops
- Quick-release suspender clips at chest
- Top-of-thigh, double cargo pockets featuring drop-in and zippered pockets
- Full side-zips for easy on-off
- Reinforced, 2.5-layer water-resistant seat panel
- Bottom cuffs fit over or under knee boots
How It's Built
- Material: 37.5 Synthetic Insulation
- Cut: Athletic
- Primary Uses:
- Tree Stand
- Weight: 44.4oz.
Where to Use
- Temperature Ranges:
- 20F - 45F
Perfect for spending a day in a stand. I wore them in NW Missouri in December and was able to stay in the stand all day in 18 degree temps with 20 to 30 mph winds. I wore a kiln baselayer underneath and had to take the bibs off to walk to my stand because they were so warm. They're worth it!
Like most average hunters I had a hard time paying big money for hunting camo….. I was able to make what I would consider now an investment on quality clothing. I was very impressed with how warm this jacket is but how much mobility that I had. I saddle hunt and had no issues pulling my bow back in the late season with this bib/jacket combo. Combined with base layers I hunted single digits that would have had me tucked tail and back at the house with my older equipment. My recommendation to anyone now, save the money, buy once cry once.
I have been completely thrilled with this gear ever since I sold all of my other top of the line hunting clothing. I was able to use my catalyst system even through the late season, so I didn’t get a chance to use my new solitude set in the field yet, but even just trying it on once, I know it is going to meet all of my expectations! Love how quiet and warm this stuff is, and absolutely love the new specter pattern. You will not be disappointed, trust me, I’ve tried every top of the line gear out there!
Been on the fence whether to spend the money or not for a couple years. Very glad I did though! These bibs were the only reason I could hunt the January bow season. Perfect fit, very comfortable, very quiet. Everything you want in hunting gear.
Extremely comfortable and warm bibs. Got late in the seasons, so we will see how well they hold up in the long run. Very excited for late fall Michigan deer season.
Fits perfect very comfortable
Product fit true to sizing
Nice pair of bibs, sizing is a little on the small size.