Men's Solitude Insulated Bib Pant Details
- Insulated Outerwear
- True to Size: Purchase your normal size
- Exclusive 37.5 Active Particle Technology
- Exhausts moisture and maintains core body temperature
- Traps odors (human signature) and releases them when laundered
- 60g of insulation throughout bib pant
- Face fabric: silent, brushed 2-layer Catalyst softshell
- DWR finish repels moisture from snow and rain
- KitLink™ 37.5 fleece-lined chest muff pocket seamlessly integrates with zippered pass-thrus on jacket
- Zippered stash pocket on the front of muff with two interior gear loops
- Quick-release suspender clips at chest
- Top-of-thigh, double cargo pockets featuring drop-in and zippered pockets
- Full side-zips for easy on-off
- Reinforced, 2.5-layer water-resistant seat panel
- Bottom cuffs fit over or under knee boots
How It's Built
- Material: 37.5 Synthetic Insulation
- Cut: Athletic
- Primary Uses:
- Tree Stand
- Weight: 44.4oz.
Where to Use
- Temperature Ranges:
- Below 20F (Stationary)
- 20F - 45F
- 45F - 60F
Love them! Very quiet, warm, and waterproof. Most comfortable bibs I’ve ever owned.
Incredibly warm but not too heavy. Didn’t really get sweaty on the way up the tree in my climber.
These bibs provide the warmth and comfort I was looking for during long sits in the stand. Hunting in southwestern Ontario, they won't be suitable on their own in the late season but layering is simple and I like that they offer the versatility to be used mid-season and late with layers. I was fortunate to be able to try on a friends to discover that they fit a bit snug in the legs (I'm 6'5", 250 lbs with large quads) so even though I am XL in most clothing I knew to go XXL.
Haven't needed them yet but first impressions are they are very warm, fit good, and seem flexible enough to move around in. I think the biggest asset of FL bibs (catalyst bibs too) are the ability to use the full length zippers as a heat vent while walking in. They mesh well with the Solitude Jacket, but I really hope the deer don't notice the Specter bibs and Fusion jacket.
Ordered these based on reviews and they meet all expectations. I'm a tall guy and other brands tend to run short on length. These fit perfect.
Naturally I was hesitant about pulling the trigger on purchasing top of the line camo due to the price point. I purchased the solitude jacket and bibs and so far am happy with the purchase. It is extremely quiet material and as comfortable as wearing your favorite pair of pajamas. I have not wore them in rain so I cannot speak to wet performance. I have sat it upper 30's to 40's temperature to date with a Merino wool mid layer and under armor base layer and have stayed toasty warm. I am looking forward to expanding my first lite clothing collection in the years to come. It took me a while to get on board with the new science and technology with new hunting gear, but would not turn back.
Men's Solitude Insulated Bib Pant
It’s great. Super comfy and functional. You can tell hunters designed it. It’s not over technical with pockets and zippers everywhere, just where you need them. The no zip thigh pockets are great for quietly getting phone etc. Jacket vents go right into chest area on the bibs to keep hands warm. Jacket pockets hug your wrists to lock warmth in/cold out. Just extremely well thought out.