Men's Klamath Quarter Zip Details
- True to size: Purchase your normal size to wear over or under other layers
- Mid-weight grid fleece
- HeiQ Pure anti-bacterial scent control
- Quarter-zip provides excellent temperature regulation
- Articulated fit and built-in stretch for complete range-of-motion
- Invisible, zippered chest pocket
- HeiQ Pure, odor control technology
- Antimicrobial properties built in to protect the product from odor-causing bacteria. This product does not protect users or others against human pathogens including bacteria, viruses, germs or other disease organisms.
How It's Built
- Material: Grid Fleece
- Cut: Second Layer
- Primary Uses:
- Spot & Stalk
- Tree Stand
- Weight: 13oz.
Where to Use
- Temperature Range:
- Below 20F
- 20F - 45F
- 45F - 60F
Super comfy very versatile piece. Buy it
Men's Klamath Quarter Zip
I love this shirt. I did not get it until early spring which has been cool in Minnesota. I have been using it for a wide range of activities around home. The shirt was comfortable alone in 40-50 degrees and with a shell or light jacket it was warm in the upper thirties to low forties with wind. It is very warm piece of gear. I look forward to using it next Fall.
Great layering piece or a sweet outer layer!
This piece is perfect for those days where an extra hood isn’t needed. I can imagine using this around camp on a late summer evening or in the house when it’s chilly. It’s just nice to have a mid-layer that doesn’t have a hood to eliminate some of that bill that isn’t always necessary.
Great for an under layer or stand alone top.
I mistakenly ordered an XL and FirstLite exchanged it for a L. I ordered a Specter camo one and after I tried on the L, I immediately ordered a gray one for casual wear. The fit is perfect.
These are the best base layers for whatever you're doing.
The Klamath has an excellent fit, warmth, and usability. Most versatile layer I have.