Men's Kiln Zip Off Long John
MIDWEIGHT 250 MERINO-X
Men's Kiln Zip Off Long John Details
- Next to Skin
- Velcro waistband flap secures zipper for easy zipper engagement
- Zipper starts at the top for easier initiation and zipping
- Zipper slider is anchored at the bottom of leg opening (when bottoms are on) for backpack belt comfort
- True to size: Purchase your normal size to wear over or under other layers
- 17.5 micron, ultrafine, merino wool
- Interlock knit for high loft insulation and moisture management
- Exclusive 37.5 Active Particle Technology to exhaust moisture and maintain optimal core body temperature
- YKK leg zippers
- Next-to-skin fit and flatlock seams for maximum comfort and support
- Jacquard waistband and fully functional fly
- Machine wash, line dry
How It's Built
- Material: Merino-X
- Cut: Athletic
- Primary Uses:
- Spot & Stalk
- Tree Stand
- Material Weight: 250 Midweight
- Weight: 12oz.
Where to Use
- Temperature Range:
- 20F - 45F
- 45F - 60F
- 60F - 80F
Whether I want to put on the new First Lite zip offs for a glassing session, or take them off to hike up a mountain, the full zip sides and velcro flaps make it easy and quick to make that change without the hassle of taking your boots and pants off. And the best part is you don't notice the zippers one bit. They fit seamlessly and comfortably under my pack belt. For colder weather, these are the only long underwear I take with me.
Great piece of kit. Material is very high quality. Looking forward to further testing.
The material is great, which is no surprise since it's FL wool. Warm, soft, feels like PJs. I thought my biggest worry on these would be how the zipper at the bottom (underneath a sock and boot) would feel, but I didn't even get to the part of trying them on with my boots.
I ordered a medium, same as my other pants from FL. I typically wear somewhere between a 32 and 34 waist, and the waistline on these seemed great. The length, however, was comically too long. I'm typically right on a 32 inseam, and these felt like they were more like 36s or Medium Talls. So much so that I can almost wear them as footie pajamas. In order to wear these I would have to roll the cuff several times or bunch them up comically on my calves or thighs. I had high hopes for them, but I'm going to be returning them and waiting until they get the length sorted on these.