Men's Brooks Down Sweater
800 FILL 37.5 ACTIVE DOWN
Men's Brooks Down Sweater Details
- Midlayer or Insulated Outerwear
- True to Size: Purchase your normal size
- 37.5 DownTek insulation - 800-fill power, 37.5-enhanced down fights off wetting of down clusters while also regulating body heat and moisture inside the jacket
- Advanced downproof, nylon shell repels snow/rain and blocks wind
- Center-front Vislon #8482 zipper resists snagging and provides easy operation with gloved hands
- Articulated fit for enhanced range-of-motion
- Innovative, reach-up arm design utilizes underarm baffling to prevent the jacket from riding up when arms are raised
- Drop-tail hem provides added coverage to prevent drafts when glassing
- Superlight, single-pull adjustable Turret Hood
- Two hand pockets
- Two interior stash pockets
How It's Built
- Material: 37.5 DownTek
- Cut: Athletic
- Primary Uses:
- Spot & Stalk
- Weight: 10.9oz.
Where to Use
- Temperature Range:
- 20F - 45F
- 45F - 60F
- 60F - 80F
- Above 80F
Nothing compares to the insulating value to weight of high quality down. This jacket packs down so small and is so lightweight, it will likely replace some of my mid-layers in my hunting pack. The hood is ergonomic and helps keep my head toasty.
Unfortunately this jacket was too small for me. Im 6'5" 200 lbs and it was a little bit short in the front. Hardly came down to my waist line. It fit me very well in the sleeves and shoulders. The jacket is unbelievably light and packable. Very bummed It doesn't fit because I think its the perfect coat for backpacking. I would recommend to anyone who isn't tall and lanky like myself.
Great Piece but super small. I love the piece and must own dozens of their tops and bottoms and have always worn at XXL but this time I need a XXXL. Really needed this item for an upcoming fall/winter Elk hunt. Would love to see this item made in a 3XL.
This is a great addition to my hunting set, works great on and off the mountain. Great piece for the weather changes of spring hunting.
I love this jacket, i just got off a river this morning and this jacket kept me super warm. One nice thing about this jacket is it isn't bulky and super puffy, it fits perfect. Awesome purchase!