Men's Brooks Down Sweater
800 FILL 37.5 ACTIVE DOWN
Men's Brooks Down Sweater Details
- Midlayer or Insulated Outerwear
- True to Size: Purchase your normal size
- 37.5 DownTek insulation - 800-fill power, 37.5-enhanced down fights off wetting of down clusters while also regulating body heat and moisture inside the jacket
- Advanced downproof, nylon shell repels snow/rain and blocks wind
- Center-front Vislon #8482 zipper resists snagging and provides easy operation with gloved hands
- Articulated fit for enhanced range-of-motion
- Innovative, reach-up arm design utilizes underarm baffling to prevent the jacket from riding up when arms are raised
- Drop-tail hem provides added coverage to prevent drafts when glassing
- Superlight, single-pull adjustable Turret Hood
- Two hand pockets
- Two interior stash pockets
How It's Built
- Material: 37.5 DownTek
- Cut: Athletic
- Primary Uses:
- Spot & Stalk
- Weight: 10.9oz.
Where to Use
- Temperature Range:
- 20F - 45F
- 45F - 60F
- 60F - 80F
- Above 80F
This jacket is a perfect lightweight ans warm puffy that can roll from town to the field in a hearbeat. Thus far it is durable. If buying for a outer layer or to go over multiple under layers order one size up as I wish I had done.
After years of neglecting my hunting attire, I decided it was time to upgrade. I am doing more traveling now than ever whether it is via two wheels or hiking so layering is becoming my new best friend. This jacket fits great! Its also light enough to where I can throw it into my pack and run just a shell or bring it out when I sit for additional layering!
This is a must have for cold weather hunts. 3rd season rifle elk opener in Colorado it was 1 degree, with this under my shell jacket I needed nothing further. I am also amazed at how lite it is, this is now an essential part of my kit. Thanks again first lite!
Took this as a back up layer for an early Elk rifle hunt. Wasn't expecting the snow or the cold but the piece handled them both. Kept me warm for a few hours of afternoon glassing. This is a new permanent piece in my pack
The Brooks compresses down so small there is no reason not to have it in my pack at all times. When the temperature drops or I stop to glass it’s easy to throw it on to stay warm. This is probably my new favorite piece of gear from First Lite. I ordered a large and it fit me like a glove but I prefer a little room to move freely and layer underneath so I exchanged for an XL.