Men's Brooks Down Sweater
800 FILL 37.5 ACTIVE DOWN
Men's Brooks Down Sweater Details
- Midlayer or Insulated Outerwear
- True to Size: Purchase your normal size
- 37.5 DownTek insulation - 800-fill power, 37.5-enhanced down fights off wetting of down clusters.
- Exclusive 37.5 Active Particle Technology
- Exhausts moisture and maintains core body temperature
- Traps odors (human signature) and releases them when laundered
- Advanced downproof, the nylon shell repels snow/rain and blocks wind
- Center-front Vislon #8482 zipper resists snagging and provides easy operation with gloved hands
- Articulated fit for enhanced range-of-motion
- Innovative, reach-up arm design utilizes underarm baffling to prevent the jacket from riding up when arms are raised
- Drop-tail hem provides added coverage to prevent drafts when glassing
- Superlight, single-pull adjustable Turret Hood
- Two hand pockets
- Two interior stash pockets
How It's Built
- Material: 37.5 DownTek
- Cut: Athletic
- Primary Uses:
- Spot & Stalk
- Weight: 10.9oz.
Where to Use
- Temperature Range:
- Below 20F
- 20F - 45F
- 45F - 60F
It’s nice, lite and warm. Used it under my rain gear as a layer and it stayed dry. True to size.
If you have eight hunting jackets that you have accumulated of the years for an insulation layer, then I would suggest a yard sale! Order this thing, you will not regret it. So lightweight and extremely packable. You backpack will lighten up! The xxl allows me to layer underneath without feeling constricted. I think a TALL option in this would be helpful in regards to arm length.
Perfect for my archery mule deer hunt in Alberta.
The Brooks down sweater combines a ton of warmth with very little weight. I'm always amazed how warm this coat is when I put in on and look forward to layering it with other First Lite jackets when winter arrives.
This jacket is so versatile, one of my favorite pieces of gear. It’s light and easily packable so I’d wear it before the sun came up and just stuff it in my pack on my way out of the woods. Insanely warm and breaks up more than you’d expect.
Men's Brooks Down Sweater
I’m very impressed with the warmth to weight ratio and packability of the Brooks down sweater. It’s been a staple in my pack from archery antelope and Elk and its currently in my pack for mid season mule deer and elk. Perfect for glassing ridgeline spots with windy conditions after hiking to elevation.
It it’s good, great hood, longer cut in the back is perfect. It needs a draw string built in along the waist. Usually jackets will have the pull ties in the pockets or the inside of waist seam. The jacket flares a little at the waist.
First Lite hit this one out of the park! Very comfy and warm! Stash it in the pack when warm and grab and go when the temps fall! Perfect for the elk woods and out with the wife on that date! :)
I’m in between sizes and originally purchased a small, which was too tight in the armpit/shoulder area. The medium is a bit long in the sleeves but I still give it 5 stars for over all comfort and warmth. Much quieter than my Kuiu puffy when moving around.