Dirtbag Duffle - Small
Dirtbag Duffle - Small Details
- 40L capacity
- Rugged double-sided TPU coated ripstop construction
- Ballistic grade nylon bottom for extreme durability
- Top lid opens as a durable in-field changing pad
- Internal side wall of duffle includes mesh storage pockets, oriented to be fully accessible while changing on the Changing Pad
- Two-sided grab handle, single top handle, and removable shoulder strap
- Molle webbing on sides of all duffles for lashing additional gear to exterior bag (using our Accessory Straps)
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 21"x 15"x10"
- Featured in Dry Earth
How It's Built
- Material: Dual Sided TPU Coated Ballistic Grade Nylon
- Primary Uses:
- Spot & Stalk
- Tree Stand
- Weight: 48oz.
Where to Use
- Pacific Northwest
Wanted a weather proof bag for my saltwater tackle. Purchased first lite gear in the past and have always been impressed so I decided to give this bag a try. I’ve taken it on one four day trip so far and have been very pleased with it. Worth the money.
Awesome bag, especially for days hunts and air travel. Waterproof, durable with great zipper and easy to clean
Perfect size for light travel, and well built. I use it as a carry on or range bag that I dont have to worry about throwing in the bed of my truck and being exposed to the elements. My only gripe would be that I wish the section that I keep small contents in was more quickly accessible with it's own zipper or something. Otherwise, all around useful and durable duffle.
Amazing quality and functionality! I will own all of them soon.
If you’re looking for a good quality duffel that comes in a small frame, this is the way to go. I’ve used it as my carry on for a few trips already and I love it. I’m very satisfied with this purchase.
Have only used the bag a couple of times, but one of those times it housed some extra clothing while steelhead fishing here in WA. Along with being stuffed full of warm gear it also came in handy as a changing mat while putting on my waders, I have the small bag but the fold out flap provided plenty of space to get the waders on and off and a nice place to kneel while lacing up my boots keep my socks waders and knees out of the mud. Funny thing is... at first I thought I would never use that feature.
Water tight as well... it rode about 150 miles in the bed of my truck through rain and snow. Everything stayed dry.
I bought the small and it’s perfect for my daily use as well as hunting and travel
This is the most well constructed and coolest looking bag I’ve ever had. As I am used to from First Lite the bag is well designed with details and features that you only find on the best quality gear. I’ll will be adding larger sizes when they are available again.