Dirtbag Duffle - Large
Dirtbag Duffle - Large Details
- 100L capacity
- Rugged double-sided TPU coated ripstop construction
- Ballistic grade nylon bottom for extreme durability
- Top lid opens as a durable in-field changing pad
- Six internal organization pockets, as well as two gear dump pockets
- Internal side wall of duffle includes mesh storage pockets, oriented to be fully accessible while changing on the Changing Pad
- Removable backpack style straps, as well as dual side grab handles
- Backpack straps can be slung together and double as a hand carry
- Large side-zip pocket is designed to accommodate larger boots Knee High Boots
- Zippered end pockets are designed with a billowed, interior wall to expand and accommodate loads of different sizes (done to help separate your mountain boots from the rest of your gear inside main compartment
- Molle webbing on sides of all duffles for lashing additional gear to exterior bag (using our Accessory Straps)
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 36"x 22"x12"
- Featured in Dry Earth
How It's Built
- Material: Dual Sided TPU Coated Ballistic Grade Nylon
- Primary Uses:
- Spot & Stalk
- Tree Stand
- Weight: 81.5oz.
Where to Use
- Pacific Northwest
This thing is awesome and has plenty of room for your gear. Very durable and has many different areas in the bag to organize your gear. Love it!
I love this bag. Heavy duty construction and I am able to fit warm season through cold season gear in it. The waterproof material is great for traveling with a truck since I don’t need to worry about weather now.
Keeping gear organized for whitetail hunting is my main problem, and these bags solved it. They keep my gear scent free, organized and in one place. The pad for changing in the field is a must have as well.
I just recently got my large Dirtbag Duffle an I am really impressed. There is enough room to store every piece of hunting clothing I own as well as multiple binocular harnesses, binoculars, range finder, etc. with plenty of room to spare, and without working hard to make everything as compact as possible. The fabric and zippers are heavy duty, side and front pockets are extremely spacious, just all around an awesome bag and a great option for those like me that are limited in terms of available storage for hunting clothing in their homes.