Corrugate Foundry Pant
Stretch Nylon Hybrid With DWR
Corrugate Foundry Pant Details
- Outerwear Pant
- True to Size: Purchase your normal size to wear under or over other layers
- DO NOT WASH OR PUT KNEEPADS IN DRYER: Remove kneepads before care
- Updated suspenders included (2 anchor points)
- Low profile removable molded knee pads
- Seat and knees reinforced with 2L waterproof nylon construction
- Side zip heat vents allow airflow as well as access to zip-off base layers
- Removable suspender system to improve fit and comfort when wearing a heavy pack
- Built-in stretch for unrestricted range of motion
- DWR treated to resist moisture
- Triple needle construction
- Closed crown paracord pull zippers reduce hardware noise
- Dual back pockets with zippered security
How It's Built
- Material: 90% Nylon 10% Spandex
- Primary Uses:
- Spot & Stalk
- Weight: 28oz.
Where to Use
- Pacific Northwest
- Temperature Ranges:
- 20F - 45F (Active)
- 45F - 60F
- 60F - 80F
- Above 80F
I love the pants other than they run a little small.
These seem like great pants! The fit was great. The stretch was great. The utility was great. A little noisier than I expected, but not too noisy. Very nice!
Nice pant and held up well through spring turkey season. My waist size would be between the 34 and 36. Went with the 36 to make sure it would fit and I have plenty of room.
I have always ran Sitka gear and decided to give a first lite product a try and am extremely impressed with this product especially with the quality and versatility. Highly recommend. I went with a 32x32 and it fits perfectly with a base layer
wow just awesome product so far i hope they hold up to years to come cause man I love em !!
Bought these pants originally for hunting antelope out west and loved them so much I bought another pair for turkey and deer hunting. The pants are built tough and are top notch and will hold up to anything you put them through. Very pleased with them.
Perfect for eastern Ohio spring turkey and early season deer!