First Lite Research and Design Pro Program Rules and Guidelines
Thank you for your interest in the First Lite Pro/ Research and Design Program. The R&D Pro Program is a special program designed to assist First Lite Product Development with product feedback while helping guides and outfitters, government employees and other industry professionals get access to the very best in technical hunting gear.
Please understand that we vet all applicants very carefully and as a result, we require proof of employment as well as a written agreement to abide by the guidelines of the program. This is a privilege and should be treated as such; any abuse of R&D Pro membership will result in immediate and permanent termination of pro access.
1. This membership and associated discount is for you and you alone. Members are strictly prohibited from ordering any product for any persons other than themselves. Each order placed through the R&D Pro Program is reviewed carefully for discrepancies in size and quantities ordered.
2. Members are limited to five transactions per year.
3. Member discounts do not apply to sales prices; Said discount is always deducted from MSRP, even during sale periods.
4. We cannot accept returns from Pro purchases.
5. As a First Lite R&D Pro, you are a representative of the First Lite brand. We ask you to kindly remember that you are thus an ambassador of our company and expect you to behave accordingly, both in the field and out.
6. You will regularly be asked to rate, review and provide feedback on First Lite product through R&D surveys.
7. In order to be approved, you MUST have a Firstlite.com login and use the email associated with that account in the application below. We cannot approve anyone without an account setup.
Should you be approved for the program, you will be asked to rejoin every year and to provide current proof of employment at that time. Please allow up to one week to hear back from us. Any incomplete applications will automatically be denied so please take the time to complete the form carefully.
IMPORTANT: If you try to submit an image that is too large, in the wrong format or if you use an invalid email address, you will get an error message. Please pay close attention to the directions and proof your submission!
Should you have any questions, please email us at email@example.com.
If you have an account at Firstlite.com please login before continuing.
Reset your password
We will send you an email to reset your password.
Don't have an Account?Skip Sign In and Apply