Men's Kiln Hoody
Midweight 250 Merino-X
Men's Kiln Hoody Details
- True to size: Purchase your normal size to wear over or under other layers
- 18.5 micron, superfine merino wool
- 95% merino / 5% spandex
- Interlock knit for high loft insulation and moisture management
- Ergonomic, quarter zip hood for excellent temperature regulation and concealment
- Modified raglan sleeve moves seams out from under backpack shoulder straps
- Flatlock seams for next-to-skin comfort
- Machine wash, line dry
How It's Built
- Material: Merino-X
- Cut: Second Layer
- Primary Uses:
- Spot & Stalk
- Tree Stand
- Material Weight: 250 Midweight
- Weight: 15oz.
Where to Use
- Temperature Range:
- Below 20F
- 20F - 45F
- 45F - 60F
- 60F - 80F
I wore the kiln for the first time and couldn’t believe how comfortable it was. The material and fabric feels amazing. I wear it whitetail hunting and was shocked at how warm it was . I won’t leave home without it , five stars for sure
Love this hoody. I put it on for the first time for a hunt at about 2,200 ft on a sleeting afternoon in December. Everything was frozen from an earlier snow fall and damp making it very difficult for man or beast. I realized that I should have been very cold but was comfortable Instead. It was soft, quiet and cozy warm. The hoody kept my ears warm without interfering with hearing. It’s a simple thing but it matters. I liked it so much that I wore it for two days straight after I put it on for the first time. This is my new favorite piece of gear.
I bought this for fall tree stand hunting and for chilled mornings in the mountains. This paired with the wick is a perfect combination for temps as low as the. It's so comfortable that I wear it around the house all the time as well.
I will not go in the woods with out this. Very comfortable!!!