Men's Kiln Hoody
Midweight 250 Merino-X
Men's Kiln Hoody Details
- True to size: Purchase your normal size to wear over or under other layers
- 18.5 micron, superfine merino wool
- 95% merino / 5% spandex
- Interlock knit for high loft insulation and moisture management
- Ergonomic, quarter zip hood for excellent temperature regulation and concealment
- Modified raglan sleeve moves seams out from under backpack shoulder straps
- Flatlock seams for next-to-skin comfort
- Machine wash, line dry
How It's Built
- Material: Merino-X
- Cut: Second Layer
- Primary Uses:
- Spot & Stalk
- Tree Stand
- Material Weight: 250 Midweight
- Weight: 15oz.
Where to Use
- Temperature Range:
- Below 20F
- 20F - 45F
- 45F - 60F
- 60F - 80F
The First Lite merino wool is very comfortable. As a baselayer or midlayer, I would like I wish both the Kiln Hoody and Klamath Hoody were more form fitting around the mid section.
Excellent hoody. Great as a midlayer on colder days and functions perfect as an outer layer in the early season.
Great hoody that is good for all kinds of conditions. As a mid weight it seems a bit lighter than I was expecting.
I am 6'6" and I have a hard time finding hoodies that fit me at all. The Kiln Hoody fits great! I love it and will wear it all season long.
Added it to my layers for the tree stand. On cold days I wore it on the walk in. Breathable while moving. Kept me comfortable during all day November sits in the stand