Women's Catalyst Soft Shell Pant
2 Layer Silent Softshell
Women's Catalyst Soft Shell Pant Details
- True to Size: Purchase your normal size, this pant is built to layer over one or two baselayers
- Exclusive 37.5 Active Particle Technology
- Exhausts moisture and maintains core body temperature
- Traps odors (human signature) and releases them when laundered
- Articulated fit and built-in stretch for incredible range-of-motion
- 3D double cargo pockets
- Zippered hand pockets
- Belt and suspender loops (suspenders not included)
How It's Built
- Material: 2-Layer SoftShell
- Cut: Athletic
- Primary Uses:
- Spot & Stalk
- Tree Stand
- Weight: 17.3oz.
Where to Use
- Temperature Ranges:
- Below 20F (Active)
- 20F - 45F (Active)
- 45F - 60F
Very soft, fits good, true to size
Fits true to size and allows room for layering. Going to be a great fall set. These are the most comfortable pair of FirstLites I’ve purchased. Typically wear size 2/4
Love these so much. They are perfect for the mid season hunts. Mine are a little bigger but when you layer it comes in handy. They are really comfortable and have a ton of cool pockets.
I would size up in these because of there being a lack of stretch in comparison to other pants but really comfortable
I love these pants! They are warmer than the alturas pant and I love that! The catalyst system is my favorite and now that I have it all in fusion I want it all in cipher too!
My wife loves it, I did good this last Christmas. She goes on walks with the catalyst system we live at 3850 elevation. Winters here are early and long. It’s perfect for layering.
Very very quite pants that are warm and can add layers easily underneath. Love the fit - feminine but airy enough for layers.
I haven't had very good luck in the past with buying pants online, but this was a great surprise. They fit my furnace long johns under them with room to spare so they are extremely comfortable. Water resistant and held up well hiking in all-weather types this season.
Catalyst Soft Shell Pant