Uncompahgre Puffy Pant
37.5 Active Technology Insulation
Uncompahgre Puffy Pant Details
- Fit: True to size meaning buy the same size as you would in boxers, pants, etc.
- Actual Weight: 18oz (Size Medium)
- 100g 37.5 insulation
- Elastic waist with Velcro adjustability
- Side zip for boots-on layering--Take them on or off in under 30 seconds
- Lightweight, warm and extremely compressible
- DWR exterior repels snow/rain and blocks wind
- Stays warm whether dry or wet
- All zippers, pockets, closures and adjustments quietly managed on-the-move and do not interfere with targeting
- Covered by First Lite's Warranty
Available in men's sizes: SM, MD, LG, XL, XXL
Machine Wash Cold and Hang Dry
How It's Built
- Material: 37.5 Synthetic Insulation
- Cut: Cut to Wear Over Your Kit
- Primary Uses:
- Spot & Stalk
- Tree Stand
- Weight: 17.5oz.
Where to Use
- Pacific Northwest
- Temperature Ranges:
- Below 20F
- 20F - 45F
VERY happy with the overall feel of this puffy pant and packability! I’m 5’7” with a 32” waist and the Medium fits perfect! It will be perfect in inclement weather where I can toss a Gor-Tex pant shell over them if it’s really nasty and glassing is needed. Would suggest these to everyone!
I've been itching to try some of First Lite's gear and finally pulled the trigger. I purchased the uncompahgre pants to use as an insulation piece for several hunting styles. The obvious one is for during the sitting portion of big game hunting. I haven't used them in this application yet, but after wearing them, I'm confident they'll do just fine.
The other style of hunting I purchased these for is for underneath waders while duck hunting. These are perfect for this application. I was constantly battling sweat while walking to the duck blind with lots of insulation under my waders. The uncompahgre pants work perfect with the full side zips on the side. They give me the option to throw these on after the walk-in to avoid over-heating.
I'm 5'9" and 185lb. the mediums fit good
This is a great piece to add to your gear. Super light, packable and easy to get on. Good for the deer stand down to 20 degrees w/ base layers and other pants, I don't think they'd be warm enough below that temp. Love the articulated knees and extra room in the seat so the waist doesn't pull down exposing your lower back if you're sitting. Looking forward to bringing these on a Western hunt in the future, I'm sure they'll be perfect.
I wanted a insulating pant that was low on bulk and big on warmth. I like to hike in deep in the whitetail woods so most of the other whitetail systems where to bulky for me. I throw them in my pack then when I get to my stand I slip them on over my regular pants.