Uncompahgre Puffy Pant
37.5 Active Technology Insulation
Uncompahgre Puffy Pant Details
- Fit: True to size meaning buy the same size as you would in boxers, pants, etc.
- Exclusive 37.5 Active Particle Technology
- Exhausts moisture and maintains core body temperature
- Traps odors (human signature) and releases them when laundered
- Actual Weight: 18oz (Size Medium)
- 100g 37.5 insulation
- Elastic waist with Velcro adjustability
- Side zip for boots-on layering--Take them on or off in under 30 seconds
- Lightweight, warm and extremely compressible
- DWR exterior repels snow/rain and blocks wind
- Stays warm whether dry or wet
- All zippers, pockets, closures and adjustments quietly managed on-the-move and do not interfere with targeting
- Covered by First Lite's Warranty
Available in men's sizes: SM, MD, LG, XL, XXL
Machine Wash Cold and Hang Dry
How It's Built
- Material: 37.5 Synthetic Insulation
- Cut: Cut to Wear Over Your Kit
- Primary Uses:
- Spot & Stalk
- Tree Stand
- Weight: 17.5oz.
Where to Use
- Pacific Northwest
- Temperature Ranges:
- Below 20F
- 20F - 45F
I used the unc during the mule deer and elk season here in Idaho and it was prefect for those long hours on the mountain behind the glass.
Worked perfectly as a warm outer layer once in your in your stand. Wore in archery when the morning temperatures were in the 20s. 5 stars
Perfect overpant for the tree stand!
These are great pants. Worked great in the Flattops wilderness area during long glassing sessions in the cold.
Very lightweight & warm. Really warm. -10 in the mornings; furnace base, uncompahgre insulation, & catalyst foundry shell…..toasty warm. Carried several miles into wilderness area. Made me a believer as there is no need for heavy & bulky gear.
Can’t explain how much I love this jacket. Def not a jacket you want to me walking around in the thick with, but highly compressible and super warm! Love it. About to order one as my winter jacket for daily use!
Keep you warm in a sitting situation. Don’t recommend wearing on walk into stand. Durability is questionable, worried about what briars might do to them so very careful around them but overall very happy. Location is mostly northern Arkansas
they fit well, a welcome layer on a windswept ridge when glassing from one spot all day. lightweight too!
Fits great vary warm
I purchased the puffy pant for a second rifle season Colorado elk hunt. We camped and stayed above 10,000ft most of the trip. Our coldest morning was 14° and I stayed warmer than expected given the lightweight packability of the puffy pant. I utilized the puffy pant with the boot top Kiln base layer and the Obsidian pant or the Corrugate Guide pant. Even while sitting on the ground in subfreezing mountain temperatures, I did not get cold. This was a great piece of kit to add to my layering system and I am glad I made the purchase.