Men's Solitude Insulated Vest Details
- Insulated Outerwear
- True to Size: Purchase your normal size
- Exclusive 37.5 Active Particle Technology
- Exhausts moisture and maintains core body temperature
- Traps odors (human signature) and releases them when laundered
- 100g insulated body
- Face fabric: silent, brushed 2-layer Catalyst softshell
- DWR finish repels moisture from snow and rain
- Kitlink™ zippered pass-thrus for full compatibility with bib muff pocket
- Tree Stand harness pass-thru
- Insulated hand pockets with a seal-tight gasket to block out cold weather
- 2-way front zipper for maximum comfort and accessibility when seated
- Double Napoleon (chest) pockets
- Waist drawcord to seal in warmth
- Stays warm whether dry or wet
How It's Built
- Material: 37.5 Synthetic Insulation
- Cut: Cut to Wear Over Your Kit
- Primary Uses:
- Tree Stand
- Weight: 28oz.
Where to Use
- Temperature Ranges:
- 20F - 45F
- 45F - 60F
The vest is super warm but it does run a litter bigger than I thought it should have.
From northern Illinois. It does the job well. Soft and comfortable. My only wish is the same for all First Lite clothes. I wish I could order my size instead of the pre selected sizes. They are made to be one size fits all and that almost never works for me.
I was concerned about sizing and if it was as warm as I was looking for, having not been able to try it on or feel the material. It fits perfect and I expect it is going to be exactly what I was looking for in terms of warmth for hunting the rut in Upstate NY over my Furnace quarter zip and the Origin Hoodie.
Great warmth and extremely quiet. Perfect for bowhunting.
This vest is perfect for adding a little warmth without sacrificing dexterity. Easy to pack and carry with me. Highly recommend.
Fits great over the XL Klamath hoodie. Between these 2 items I can cover most of the season.
I think this vest is going to serve me really well! I think it’ll be nice to kind of beef up my Early season kit of the catalyst jacket and kalamath hoody and a wick 150 and obsidian foundry pants. And I also think it’ll be fantastic in late season as the temps here in Western NY.