Men's Sawbuck Brush Pant
Nylon Brush Pant with DWR
Men's Sawbuck Brush Pant Details
- Next to Skin
- True to Size: Purchase your normal size waist and inseam
- 2-layer, reinforced nylon paneling for busting through dense vegetation
- Corrugate 4-way stretch nylon material in the rear and waist
- Articulated fit and built-in stretch for complete range-of-motion
- DWR finish for all-weather capability
- Two front drop-in pockets with knife clip gussets; two drop-in back pockets
- Contoured, reinforced waistband for increased strength
- Wide pant legs fit over boots or can be tucked in
- Triple-needle, reinforced nylon stitching
- Belt and suspender loops (suspenders not included)
How It's Built
- Material: 100% Nylon Chap
- Cut: Athletic
- Primary Uses:
- Spot & Stalk
- Weight: 19.4oz.
Where to Use
- Pacific Northwest
- Temperature Ranges:
- 20F - 45F
- 45F - 60F
- 60F - 80F
- Above 80F
I was finally able to field test these bad boys. Loading up a 60lb bag on concrete on my pack, laced up my boots, and threw these bad boys on and hiked up and down the 50 acres on my property to start getting in shape for the season and I have no complaints about these pants. Very flexible and durable. Here in California we have these annoying little prickly things that come off of y’all weeds and such and they suck trying to pick them off one by one when you’re done but I just brushed them clean off with a few swipes. These pants are very breathable too, it was 90° and they weren’t too hot also I sweat a lot and just about every other hunting pants I’ve used while hot out will sweat through the pant and get into my phone screen in my pocket, no sweat on my phone with these pants. Overall I’m very pleased. I originally bought the dry earth for upland bird hunting but now I’ll definitely be ordering in Fusion for spot and stalk big game
The Sawbucks are great set of pants. They are incredibly versatile. I can see myself wearing these out west, early season in the whitetail woods, setting stands, checking cameras, upland hunting and recreation hikes. If the guides are the Mac truck, these puppies are a bulldozer geared for speed. I purchased 38x35 and think they fit great for my body type. I generally wear a 36x34 in Levis.
Awesome pair of pants, love the thickness, articulation and feel. Perfect pant for all things.
The pants are articulated at the knees and have stretchy material in all the right places making them incredibly comfortable to wear. Two thumbs up!
The waist measurement is off. I wear a 34 waist in almost all my pants, 33 in some. These pants are way too tight in the waist for the advertised measurement. Buy a larger waist or lose 15 lbs