Corrugate Foundry Pant
Stretch Nylon Hybrid With DWR
Corrugate Foundry Pant Details
- Outerwear Pant
- True to Size: Purchase your normal size to wear under or over other layers
- DO NOT WASH OR PUT KNEEPADS IN DRYER: Remove kneepads before care
- Updated suspenders included (2 anchor points)
- Low profile removable molded knee pads
- Seat and knees reinforced with 2L waterproof nylon construction
- Side zip heat vents allow airflow as well as access to zip-off base layers
- Removable suspender system to improve fit and comfort when wearing a heavy pack
- Built-in stretch for unrestricted range of motion
- DWR treated to resist moisture
- Triple needle construction
- Closed crown paracord pull zippers reduce hardware noise
- Dual back pockets with zippered security
How It's Built
- Material: 90% Nylon 10% Spandex
- Primary Uses:
- Spot & Stalk
- Weight: 28oz.
Where to Use
- Pacific Northwest
- Temperature Ranges:
- 20F - 45F (Active)
- 45F - 60F
- 60F - 80F
- Above 80F
I have always ran Sitka gear and decided to give a first lite product a try and am extremely impressed with this product especially with the quality and versatility. Highly recommend. I went with a 32x32 and it fits perfectly with a base layer
wow just awesome product so far i hope they hold up to years to come cause man I love em !!
Bought these pants originally for hunting antelope out west and loved them so much I bought another pair for turkey and deer hunting. The pants are built tough and are top notch and will hold up to anything you put them through. Very pleased with them.
Perfect for eastern Ohio spring turkey and early season deer!
Great pant, runs a bit small
I am satisfied with the Corrugate Foundry Pants. The design is well thought out and useful.
Very comfortable to wear all day while out in the turkey woods. Loved the built in knee pads to keep my knees dry and warm. Didn't have any trouble when I found myself in the middle of a briar patch
Comfortable, upper zippers Definitely good for dumping heat after a walk into the stand! Ran smaller than my sawbucks.
I have yet to hunt in the pants. but I did opt too wear them to the drag races. It was around 95 degrees and 0 shade cover. Rained for a few hours in the afternoon. I took the knee pads out and unzipped the sides and stayed relatively cool all day. I walked around 5 miles throughout the day. Rain rolled in and the pants kept me relatively dry. When the rain was over their dry time was super fast. Fit is spot on.