Sizing boot gaiters can be a bit tricky.
Generally, if you wear full boots (Kenetreks, Danners, Lowas) and/or have large calves (size 10 and bigger) you will likely want to go with the LG.
If you have smaller feet or calves (size 9 and smaller) or wear a lighter boot or trail shoe (Salomon, La Sportiva) you will want to go with the SM.
- Exclusive 37.5 Active Particle Technology
- Exhausts moisture and maintains core body temperature
- Traps odors (human signature) and releases them when laundered
- Heavy-duty construction featuring 4.5 layered construction
- Adjustable calf strap
- Snap reinforced velcro closure
- Hypalon stirrup with black metal buckle adjustment
- Black, metal lace hook
- Material: 4.5-Layer Construction
- Primary Usages:
- Spot & Stalk
- Tree Stand
- Actual Weight: 12oz.
- Alaska & British Columbia
- Pacific Northwest
- Intermountain / Rockies
- Below 20F
- 20F - 45F
- 45F - 60F
- 60F - 80F
- Above 80F