Boundary Stormtight Pant
2.5-Layer Waterproof Construction
Boundary Stormtight Pant Details
- True to Size: Purchase your normal size to wear over other layers
- Completely waterproof (20,000mm) and unsurpassed in breathability (30,000 MVTR)
- Compact and extremely lightweight
- Exclusive 37.5 fabric uses Active Particle Technology moving perspiration (human signature) to the outside of the garment where it is functionally neutralized
- Full length zippers means they can be pulled on and off over your boots, making them very easy and quick to take on and off--less than a minute!
- Built-in stretch for complete range of motion
- Pressure tested watertight zippers on all enclosures
How It's Built
- Material: 2.5-Layer Rain Shell
- Cut: Cut to Wear Over Your Kit
- Primary Uses:
- Spot & Stalk
- Weight: 19oz.
Where to Use
- Pacific Northwest
- Temperature Ranges:
- Below 20F
- 20F - 45F
- 45F - 60F
- 60F - 80F
These pants are very comfortable and DRY! During a four day very wet elk hunt these pants kept me dry and comfortable. One review I read before the purchase stated these pants were not very durable. I will agree they are not brush busters so be careful around poky sticks. While seated I poked three small holes in them from a stick I broke while sitting down. I can fix them with a sealant so it's not a big deal. Just be careful when wearing them and you will love these pants!
I don't love rain pants and only wear when I have to but these are a pleasure to put on. Comfy, stretchy, pretty darn tough and keep you dry. Excellent to have for foul weather to keep you warm and in the game.
Great pant easy to get in and out. Not much else to say.
Im not a big fan of wet weather gear. It always seemed to just seal water in and turn the inside into a sauna. Recently took this on a fishing trip rained most of a day. Stayed dry and cool even at 90+degrees outside. Quieter and lighter than any other WWG i have worn also. same goes for the jacket.