Boundary Stormtight Pant
2.5-Layer Waterproof Construction
Boundary Stormtight Pant Details
- True to Size: Purchase your normal size to wear over other layers
- Completely waterproof (20,000mm) and unsurpassed in breathability (30,000 MVTR)
- Compact and extremely lightweight
- Exclusive 37.5 fabric uses Active Particle Technology moving perspiration (human signature) to the outside of the garment where it is functionally neutralized
- Full length zippers means they can be pulled on and off over your boots, making them very easy and quick to take on and off--less than a minute!
- Built-in stretch for complete range of motion
- Pressure tested watertight zippers on all enclosures
How It's Built
- Material: 2.5-Layer Rain Shell
- Cut: Cut to Wear Over Your Kit
- Primary Uses:
- Spot & Stalk
- Weight: 19oz.
Where to Use
- Pacific Northwest
- Temperature Ranges:
- Below 20F
- 20F - 45F
- 45F - 60F
- 60F - 80F
I have not had the chance to use this in the back country yet. I have just not been in a good rainstorm with them yet. However the pack very well in a small compression sack, and you can’t find a better weight to durability ratio. I have worn them at home through several rainstorms just to test them out. I went for a walk in a very heavy rain for around 30 minutes and noticed no leaks or wet spots when I can inside. I have complete trust in these pants.
Coming from Washington these pants worked great i bought late in the year so mostly just used for up land so far. Worked great at keeping legs dry walking through the tall grass and heavy rains, while not adding a lot of extra weight.
Kept in the pack for those pop up showers. Worked mint. I wouldn't pound brush with them, but they are light, and keep the wet out. As rain gear comes, it's on the quiet side of everything else I have worn.
Water was no issue when wearing these pants. I climbed trees, beat down willows, and generally crushed the Alaskan bush with these on. They r much quieter than any of my other layered gore-tex systems when it's cold. Also being able to unzip them is huge when hiking.
South Central Alaska hunting, fishing, hiking, and Snowboarding. Blizzards in Colorado wilderness to incessant rain and wind on the north slope of the Brooks Range, this product is a solid performer. Its water proof yet breathable enough to hike in steep elevation. I’ve used high-end outdoor brand products, big name hunting clothing, tried and true commercial fishing gear, and the latest military products and this is my go to foul weather pant. I never leave home without them.