Warranty and Return Information
Returns and Exchanges
If your new First Lite apparel is too big, too small or just not what you were looking for, send it back--we want you to shop with confidence and know that we've got your back if things aren't ideal. Please read the following Return Policy carefully:
1. In order to return or exchange a product, it must be unused, clean and must still have the tags attached.
2. Items may be exchanged within 30 days of the original purchase date. Items being sent back for a refund must be returned within 14 days of purchase. We provide free returns and exchanges within 14 days of the sale date on full-price items purchased in the lower 48 states. Free returns are not available for Alaska, Hawaii or Canada. Shipping is non-refundable.
PLEASE NOTE, we do not provide free returns or offer refunds for items purchased through our pro program, during sale periods, third parties, or for products bought through our Outlet. Items purchased on sale, during promotional periods or at a discounted rate cannot be returned for a refund. If you need help with sizing, please contact us so we can assist with your selection. Valid proof of purchase is required for authorization of all returns and exchanges.
3. You must obtain a return authorization number via the process below before returning your product. Upon approval and issuance of your return authorization number, items purchased at MSRP will be provided a printable UPS Ground return label.
If you have any questions or concerns, please call us at 208 806 0066 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
First Lite takes pride in our products and will stand behind their quality. We will replace any piece that's performance in the field has been compromised by a manufacturer's defect for the practical lifespan of the garment. If your First Lite product is defective, please request a "Return Authorization Number" below or contact us via email at email@example.com or phone by calling 208.806.0066.
- Pilling, abrasion, pin holes or other cosmetic wear and tear which does not affect the performance of the product is not covered by the First Lite Warranty.
- Rips, punctures, and burns caused by normal field use do not fall under this policy.
- Products that shrink or are damaged when laundered outside of the specifications listed in First Lite's Care Guide and Washing Instructions are not covered under the First Lite Warranty.
- Degradation of elastic, caused by use of Ozone scent elimination technology is not covered under First Lite's Warranty Policy.
First Lite's warranty policy is non-transferable and is only applicable to the original purchaser of the product(s) in question. Items purchased second hand or through a third party do not qualify for warranty exchange. Valid proof of purchase is required. An RA (Return Authorization) # is required for all warranty returns. Products that are returned without an RA# or prior authorization will be returned to the customer.
Warranty authorization is left to the discretion of First Lite.
NEMO X First Lite Warranty Policy & Procedure