Warranty and Return Information
Returns and Exchanges
Effective on orders shipped on or after June 20th, 2018: If your new First Lite apparel is too big, too small or just not what you were looking for, send it back--we want you to shop with confidence and know that we've got your back if things aren't ideal. Please read the following Return Policy carefully:
1. Items may be exchanged within 30 days of the original purchase date. Items being sent back for a refund must be returned within 14 days of purchase. We provide free returns and exchanges within 14 days of sale on full-price items purchased in the lower 48 states.
2. In order to return or exchange a product, it must be unused, clean and must still have the tags attached.
3. You must first obtain a return authorization number via the process below before returning your product.
4. Upon issuance of a return authorization number, you will be emailed a printable FedEx Ground label to send the product back to our warehouse.
5. Please note, we do not provide free returns on pro program orders, third parties, items bought during sale periods or product bought through our Outlet.
If you have any questions or concerns, please call us at 208 806 0066 or email us at email@example.com.
First Lite takes pride in our products and will stand behind their quality. We will replace any piece that's performance in the field has been compromised by manufacturer's defect for the practical lifespan of the garment. Pilling, abrasion, pin holes or other cosmetic wear and tear which does not affect the performance of the product is not covered by the First Lite Warranty. Rips, punctures and burns caused by normal field use do not fall under this policy. Additionally, products that shrink or are damaged when laundered outside of the specifications listed in First Lite's Care Guide and Washing Instructions are not covered under the First Lite Warranty. Damaged product and warranty authorization is left to the discretion of First Lite. First Lite's warranty policy is non transferable and is only applicable to the original purchaser of the product(s) in question. Valid proof of purchase is required. Items purchased second hand or through a third party do not qualify for warranty exchange under First Lite's warranty policy. Any products that are returned without an RA# or prior authorization will be returned to the customer.
If your First Lite product is defective please request a warranty "Return Authorization Number" below.