Returns & Exchanges
If you have any questions about your return/exchange or you do not have the original order number from your purchase, please reach out to our customer service team.
The MeatEater Store: firstname.lastname@example.org
First Lite: email@example.com
FHF Gear: firstname.lastname@example.org
Phelps Game Calls: email@example.com
FOLLOW THE LINKS BELOW TO SUBMIT A RETURN/EXCHANGE REQUEST
Thank you for your recent purchase! We hope our products improve your experience pursuing whatever your interests may be, whether in the backcountry, the kitchen, or your day-to-day life. Please follow the steps below to ensure you are eligible for our returns program, should you need to return or exchange anything from your order. Please note that all returns must be approved via our website, and you must obtain a Return Authorization Number before returning any product.
Sales & Promotions Policy
Returns on orders placed on sale or at a discounted rate are eligible for exchanges, refunds, or store credit. Discounted items being returned for a refund will be assessed a $10 return shipping fee. Discounted items returned for store credit will be credited the full purchase price of the returned item(s). Exchange items cannot be back ordered and are limited to stock on hand. If your item(s) is out of stock at the time your exchange order is released, your item(s) will be refunded. Once an order is placed it cannot be canceled or edited. Sale discounts are not applicable for R&D Pros or other Pro Groups, and any codes or coupons will not work in conjunction with promotions. Sale pricing is only available during the advertised timeframe; we do not honor sale pricing outside of the sale window. Sale is exclusive to stock on hand. Due to high order volume and nationwide carrier delays, orders may experience gaps in tracking updates and deliver slower than initially estimated.
Return & Exchange Policy
- Items purchased at themeateater.com, firstlite.com, fhfgear.com, and phelpsgamecalls.com may be returned up to 30 days from the order date. We will provide a free UPS Ground return label on all full-price items purchased in the lower 48 states. Free returns are not available for Alaska, Hawaii, or Canada. Shipping is non-refundable.
- Items must be in a new, unused condition, accompanied by the original tags, and returned in their original packaging.
- Eligible items may be exchanged, returned for a refund, or returned for store credit.
- Full-price items purchased in the lower 48 states can print a free UPS Ground return label or choose our printerless option and receive a FedEx Ground QR code. Free returns are not available for Alaska, Hawaii, or Canada. Shipping is non-refundable.
- Discounted returns will be provided with a printable UPS Ground shipping label.
- Discounted returns requesting a refund that use our UPS Ground shipping label will have $10 deducted from their refund total.
- Discounted exchanges will be provided with a free UPS Ground return label.
- Items purchased at Scheels cannot be returned or exchanged directly through MeatEater Inc. or its affiliated companies. Scheels purchases must be returned or exchanged at a Scheels store.
- Exchange items cannot be back ordered.
- Flat rate returns are only available for items purchased in the lower 48 states. Flat rate returns are not available for Alaska, Hawaii, or Canada.
- MeatEater Inc. does not provide free returns for orders that are shipped internationally using third-party freight forwarders or international courier services. Customers who use these shipping methods are responsible for covering all costs associated with returns if they wish to return or exchange a product.
- MeatEater Inc. will not cover the cost of return shipping or other associated expenses for orders that are shipped internationally, for any reason, when using a third-party freight forwarder or international courier service.
- MeatEater Inc. is not responsible for packages that are lost or damaged after they have been delivered domestically. MeatEater Inc. is not responsible for any subsequent issues, losses, or damages that occur once an order has been delivered to the domestic address provided at the time an order was placed.
- For safety and health reasons, mouth calls (including mouthpieces and bugle tubes) may only be returned if the original packaging is unopened. Socks and underwear (including base layer bottoms) must be unworn and in their original packaging.
- Books and stickers cannot be exchanged, only returned for a refund or store credit.
- Food stuffs, including seasonings, sauces, oils, and drink kits may only be returned if unopened in their original packaging.
- Items purchased as Last Chance are final sales. Items may only be returned if they arrive damaged or defective.
- Any full price 3rd party product that includes a combined bundle of a free item and/or gift card with purchase are subject to a unique return policy and may not qualify for free returns. Buyer is responsible for all costs associated with returning 3rd party product that include a combined bundled item. All bundled items must be returned together. If not, the customer will be assessed the value of the bundled items not returned.
- Please allow 3 business days to hear back from us with an updated return status once your request is submitted. Refunds may take between 5-7 business days to process once an item has been delivered to our warehouse. Seasonal volume can sometimes extend this timeline.