Zero Cold Weather Crew Sock
HEAVYWEIGHT MERINO SOCK
Zero Cold Weather Crew Sock Details
- Sizing: Size 10 and under should order Size SM/MD. Sizes 10 and up should order Size LG/XL
- 68% merino, 30% nylon, 2% spandex
- Wool blend offers warm, odor-resistant comfort whether dry or wet
- High loft, insulating knit for cold weather
- Flat knit toe seam prevents chafing and hot spots
- Crew length fit extends to base of calf
- Increased durability in high-abrasion areas
How It's Built
- Material: Merino Wool Blend
- Cut: Accessory
- Primary Uses:
- Tree Stand
- Weight: 4oz.
Where to Use
- Pacific Northwest
- Temperature Ranges:
- Below 20F
- 20F - 45F
Great warm product!
awesome pair of socks very warm with minimal bulk
I bought these because I have a hard time keeping my feet warm in the winter, much less hunting in below freezing temperatures. I’ve owned quite a few pairs of wool socks but these take the cake. I got them over half way through the season and prior to that my feet would constantly be cold, especially if I was sitting in a tree stand for a couple of hours. I can’t speak to their durability yet as I’ve only used them a handful of times but their fit, comfort and functionality are amazing.
I got these for deer hunting and ice fishing in Minnesota. I have used them multiple times now and my feet haven't gotten cold once and I can say when me feet have sweaty they dry extremely fast.
Extremely warm!! Very comfortable!!
These socks are perfect for anything you do in cold weather. I use these for hunting and fishing, hiking and camping and what ever else the need calls for. My wife used them one time and decided to commodore a set from me to keep to herself. Because of these socks, i am now allowed to keep the house at 60 during the winter.