Women's Fuse Crew
Lightweight 200 Aerowool
Women's Fuse Crew Details
- Next to Skin
- True to size: Purchase your normal size to wear over or under other layers
- The successor to the Lupine
- 17.5 micron, ultrafine, Merino wool
- Lightweight 200gsm jersey knit fabric provides exceptional versatility
- Exclusive 37.5 Active Particle Technology to exhaust moisture and maintain optimal core body temperature
- Modified raglan sleeve moves seams out from under backpack shoulder straps
- Ergonomic cuff with thumb loops
- Flatlock seams for next-to-skin comfort
- Machine wash, line dry
How It's Built
- Material: Aerowool
- Cut: Athletic
- Primary Uses:
- Spot & Stalk
- Tree Stand
- Material Weight: 200 Lightweight
- Weight: 8oz.
Where to Use
- Temperature Range:
- 20F - 45F
- 45F - 60F
According to the sizing chart and my usual size across all other active/outdoor brands, I should be a small. I started with the small, which fit like a corset and 3/4 length sleeve shirt, and returned it for a medium. I'm disappointed that the medium also feels small enough that my neck feels choked and I keep wanting to pull the sleeves down. That said, the quality seems great and I'm returning it for a large... fingers crossed!
To be honest, I was ordering myself a piece and thought I'd get my wife an impromptu gift. After her first morning run wearing the Fuse Crew, she asked if I could get her a hoodie when I make my next order.It is so much easier to justify all of my purchases when I can get my wife some great gear also. Hopefully she starts making her own orders and throws in some pieces for my kit.We both love the products we have.
Fuse crew top is designed to fit comfortably close, Next to skin baselayer. Provides great range of motion. Zero bulk, bunch, or ride up/down of material. It can be warn alone or under your favorite garmets without any hassle. The aerowool is incredibly soft. Quick to dry. Moth proof, super light for backpacking, and the versatility is endless.
I love how light this jacket is, I can pack it and forget I am carrying it around until I need it.
I normally wear a medium in most shirts that is loosely comfortable everywhere and gives me the space I need in the shoulders and chest. This shirt ran a lot smaller than I expected and had to go back.