Women's Aurora Puffy
37.5 Active Technology Insulation
Women's Aurora Puffy Details
- Insulated Outerwear
- Lightweight (16oz.) and compressible
- Body and sleeves - 100g 37.5 insulation
- Hood and under arms - 60g 37.5 insulation
- Exclusive 37.5 Active Carbon Technology for maintaining optimal core body temperature
- DWR exterior repels snow/rain and blocks wind
- Stays warm whether dry or wet
- 3D Turret™ hood construction for maximized FOV
- Built-in stretch for complete range-of-motion
- Biomechanically accurate shooter’s sleeves, shoulders and hood
- All zippers, pockets and closures adjust quietly on-the-move and do not interfere with targeting
How It's Built
- Material: 37.5 Synthetic Insulation
- Primary Uses:
- Spot & Stalk
- Weight: 16oz.
Where to Use
- Pacific Northwest
- Temperature Ranges:
- Below 20F
- 20F - 45F
- 45F - 60F
This is by far the warmest, comfiest jacket I have EVER had. I have worn it in downpours, blizzards and 45 degree sunny weather and have never once been too cold or too hot. I want one in every color!
This is by far the best jacket I have ever owned. If I could I would wear it all day everyday. It has put up with just about everything that I’ve thrown at it and still looks and performs as if it were brand new. The freedom and range of movement with the jacket is insane. I took it on a pig hunt with me and we got into a pretty pig boar. Long story short I had to end up diving out of the way of boar and ended up rolling down a steep hill. The jacket handeled it extremely well. I thought for sure that there might be some tears in it, but it survived without a scratch. This jacket is incredibly durable and comfortable, it has it all.
Finally a perfect puffy jacket for women! I love everything about this jacket . I hope First Lite continues to expand their women’s clothing line with top quality pieces that are made for women who are actually using the gear outdoors. I would LOVE if they added an Auroa Puffy Vest to their line SOON!!
I bought this just before 4th rifle season in Co. We had almost 50 deg one day to 15 deg with snow. This jacket was great for sitting on the warmer day, and I wore it all day when it was colder and snowing. It kept me warm and dry, without being too warm. I really like how light, and quiet this jacket is, and how small it compresses down to fit in my pack, when I don't need it. I'm contemplating getting another one for everyday wear!
Warm, not too bulky and it’s waterproof but material is extremely loud and snags easily. Would work well around camp or while shed hunting, but not very good for hunting scenarios. Got pulled back on a doe two different times and each time the sound of the jacket spooked them..