Whitetail Catalyst Bib Pant Details
- Insulated Outerwear
- True to Size: Purchase your normal size
- Exclusive 37.5 Active Particle Technology
- Exhausts moisture and maintains core body temperature
- Traps odors (human signature) and releases them when laundered
- Revolutionary, 2-Layer SoftShell design and ultra-quiet construction
- Built-in stretch for full range-of-motion
- DWR exterior repels rain and cuts wind
- Constructed with biomechanically accurate hips and legs with maximum treestand comfort
- Anterior (front of pant) pockets with easy access and magnetic closures
- Kitlink™ 37.5 fleece-lined chest muff and pocket seamlessly integrates with zippered pass-thrus on jacket
- Zippered stash pocket on front of muff
- Quick-release suspenders clips at chest with the low suspender back for maximum temperature regulation
- Full side-zips for easy on/off
- Bottoms cuffs fit over or under knee boots
How It's Built
- Material: 2-Layer SoftShell
- Cut: Athletic
- Primary Uses:
- Tree Stand
- Weight: 31oz.
Where to Use
- Temperature Ranges:
- 45F - 60F
Product is great. Fit is perfect very, comfortable, quiet. Layered with all the base layers works well to keep you warm even later in the season.
Husband loves it so much he raved about it for days then went and bought more first lite gear 🤷🏼♀️
Love these bibs and are super versatile. Can wear them in warmer early season into November with the right layering.
Excellent materials, design and workmanship. May be the best hunting garment I have owned, with exception to my FL jacket lol.
Really love the Whitetail Catalyst Bibs. Feature packed with full length zippers to be able to put on without having to remove shoes/boots. Suspenders and waist adjustment for proper fit. Also muff against the chest to help keep hands warm. High quality and very light weight.
BLUF this is a great piece of gear for Late Nov/Early Dec here in Alabama when temps dip into the 50s at dawn and dusk. Slightly more Athletic fit than I expected, but I wouldnt say it runs small, if you want to layer up, I would go up a size. Apples to apples I would compare these to my Fanatic lite bibs from Sitka.
I have been hunting over 20 years and hunt with very good equipment my bow my stands and almost all other gear I use are top notch but have never spent much on my camo BPS and walmart seemed to work. I wish I would have bought this system so much sooner. Quality fit and comfort are beyond expectations. I bought Sanctuary bibs and jacket catalyst jacket and bibs also Kiln hoodie and the light weight hoodie. It is all exceptional!! I cant recommend it highly enough.
The bibs fit great and for being a lightweight set I feel the catalyst bibs combined with the top and the base layers was a great every season hunting set.
Warm and comfortable
Excellent fit, very comfortable, thoughtful design, couldn’t be happier with my purchase. Wish they had a heavier cold weather version that fit the same as these!