Uncompahgre Puffy Insulated Jacket
37.5 Active Technology Insulation
Uncompahgre Puffy Insulated Jacket Details
- Fit: Your normal size will be on the roomy side of things--size down if you want a tighter fit
- Actual Weight: 17oz (Size Medium)
- Lightweight, warm and extremely compressible
- Packs into it's own pocket when not in use
- Also features an insulated hood with draw cords
- Warmer than anything else in its weight class
- DWR exterior repels snow/rain and blocks wind
- Stays warm whether dry or wet
- Exclusive 37.5 by Cocona fabric uses Active Particle
- Built-in stretch for complete range of motion
- Constructed with biomechanically correct Shooter's Cut sleeves, shoulders and hood
- All zippers, pockets, closures and adjustments quietly managed on-the-move and do not interfere with targeting
- 3D Turret™ hood construction for maximized Field-of-View and Range of Motion
- Covered by First Lite's Warranty
How It's Built
- Material: 37.5 Synthetic Insulation
- Cut: Athletic
- Primary Uses:
- Spot & Stalk
- Weight: 17oz.
Where to Use
- Temperature Range:
- Below 20F
- 20F - 45F
- 45F - 60F
This jacket is great for a non down puffy. I thought it was plenty warm for my Colorado archery elk hunt. There are some down products that may be a little warmer, but for the price this did the job just fine. Lightweight, silent, packs well.
light weight. Very warm easily packable. Tougher fabric than expected but not bullet proof like the video says. Great fit.
This jacket is not only warm and comfortable, it it’s amazingly water resistant. I spend 45 mins in a torrential downpour and was completely dry afterwards. I already want to buy a second one for everyday use
I used this everyday last winter. I was able layer with just a hooded sweatshirt and was warm in freezing temps. This jacket kept me dry in rain and took everything i threw at it. Just be careful around fire tho. A small ember landed on the jacket and burned a hole in it super quick.
This has been my favorite piece of gear so far. My only complaint is I should have ordered a size smaller, I ordered a size bigger than I normally wear. No fault to anyone but myself. Just returned from a week long trip in the Alaskan tundra chasing caribou, temps were in the high 30s with rain. This jacket was perfect and kept me warm at night and while glassing. I plan to buy the pants now