Uncompahgre Puffy Insulated Jacket
37.5 Active Technology Insulation
Uncompahgre Puffy Insulated Jacket Details
- Fit: Your normal size will be on the roomy side of things--size down if you want a tighter fit
- Actual Weight: 17oz (Size Medium)
- Lightweight, warm and extremely compressible
- Packs into it's own pocket when not in use
- Also features an insulated hood with draw cords
- Warmer than anything else in its weight class
- DWR exterior repels snow/rain and blocks wind
- Stays warm whether dry or wet
- Exclusive 37.5 by Cocona fabric uses Active Particle
- Built-in stretch for complete range of motion
- Constructed with biomechanically correct Shooter's Cut sleeves, shoulders and hood
- All zippers, pockets, closures and adjustments quietly managed on-the-move and do not interfere with targeting
- 3D Turret™ hood construction for maximized Field-of-View and Range of Motion
- Covered by First Lite's Warranty
How It's Built
- Material: 37.5 Synthetic Insulation
- Cut: Athletic
- Primary Uses:
- Spot & Stalk
- Weight: 21oz.
Where to Use
- Temperature Range:
- Below 20F
- 20F - 45F
- 45F - 60F
Fantastic jacket. Super lightweight but still incredibly warm. Wore for the first time fishing in 19 degree weather and was comfortable the entire time.
Love this jacket. The warmth it provides is excellent respective to its weight. On approach to blind, stand, or if you are in the wilderness the outer shell of the jacket is susceptible to getting pulled or tron by sharp branches, brambles or thorns. Fit is a little over-sized in my opinion. Other than that, a great emergency layer to keep in your pack on those extra cold days. Also good for apres ski at the lodge!
This jacket is super light for how warm it is. The material seems thin like it could rip walking to and from the treestand so it’s probably better off being packed in and put on when you get to the stand unless you wear it as a mid layer under the corrugate guide jacket like I plan to do next season.
Jacket is warm and can be an all season jacket. Very packable and easy to stuff in any pack. I only wish I would have waited for the 2.0 with rain repellent. May need another soon.
This is an amazing jacket, very lightweight yet incredibly warm. It is my go to for cold weather hiking or insulating layer for hunting. The fit is on the large size. I typically wear a large and jacket and this is definitely one of The fit is on the large size. I typically wear a large and jacket in this is definitely one of the largest.