Travel Kit - Large
Dirtbag Duffle, Roll Tops, and Straps
Travel Kit - Large Details
- Kit includes: Dirtbag Duffle - Large, two 40" Accessory Straps, and two Medium Roll Top Stuff Sack (35L)
- Dirtbag Duffle Construction:
- 100L Capacity
- Rugged double-sided TPU coated ripstop construction
- Ballistic grade nylon bottom for extreme durability
- Top lid opens as a durable in-field changing pad
- Internal side wall of duffle includes mesh storage pockets, oriented to be fully accessible while changing on the Changing Pad
- Large side-zip pocket is designed to accommodate larger boots Knee High Boots
- Zippered end pockets are designed with a billowed, interior wall to expand and accommodate loads of different sizes (done to help separate your mountain boots from the rest of your gear inside main compartment
- Removable backpack style straps, as well as dual side grab handles
- Molle webbing on sides of all duffles for lashing additional gear to exterior bag (using our Accessory Straps)
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 36"x 22"x12"
- Accessory Strap Construction:
- First Lite aluminum tri-glide hardware, durable 1 cm wide nylon strap
- Roll Top Stuff Sack Construction:
- Not intended for for full submersion or in boating activities. This product is designed to provide waterproof organization when hunting with a backpack. Electronics should be stored in a second plastic bag for maximum protection.
- Watertight Sil-Nylon construction (silicone treated nylon)
- Hypalon Top Strap for water-tight closure when rolled and buckled
- Seam taped interior construction
How It's Built
- Material: Other
- Primary Uses:
- Spot & Stalk
- Tree Stand
Where to Use
- Pacific Northwest
Overall a perfect bag for my trip to AK to carry a lot
Of my gear. The 100L had plenty of room for 2 pairs of hiking boots, my fishing waders, wading boots, tackle and additional gear such as clothing,etc. the storage compartments and the way the bag is designed is top notch. It also will hold up to years of putting it to work. Would highly recommend.
I purchased the gear bag kit for a fishing / float trip on the Kisaralik River in Western Alaska. The stuff sacks were handy and durable for dehydrated meal storage. The large Gear Bag was almost indestructible and kept my gear dry during river floats and 11 days of rain / misting rain. I fully knew the large Gear Bag was not designed for my intended use but it was flawless. I even had a fuel can rupture in the large gear bag. The interior of the bag was “sticky” but the material withstood the accident.
Great gear, tough as nails. Withstood commercial airlines, bush planes, float boat and eleven days of rain / misting rain without any issues.