SEAK Stormtight Rain Jacket
3.5-Layer Waterproof Construction
SEAK Stormtight Rain Jacket Details
- True to Size: Purchase your normal size to wear over other layers
- Exclusive 37.5 Active Particle Technology
- Exhausts moisture and maintains core body temperature
- Traps odors (human signature) and releases them when laundered
- Our most robust and durable waterproof breathable system, built to keep you dry when constant adverse conditions persist throughout all facets of the hunt.
- Pit zips for ventilation during active periods
- Designed for sustained exposure to rain, snow, and moisture
- 3D Turret™ hood construction for maximized Field-of-View and Range of Motion
- Biomechanically accurate shooter’s sleeves and shoulders
- Built-in stretch for complete range-of-motion
How It's Built
- Material: 3.5-Layer Rain Shell
- Cut: Cut to Wear Over Your Kit
- Primary Uses:
- Spot & Stalk
- Weight: 23oz.
Where to Use
- Pacific Northwest
- Temperature Ranges:
- 20F - 45F
- 45F - 60F
- 60F - 80F
- Above 80F
I own a hunting ranch in West Virginia. It rains here about 50% of the winter and spring, but I spend 5 days a week in the field. This has been hands down the best jacket I have ever owned.
I bought my first of this jacket 3 years ago for strictly hunting southeast Alaska and had to get another for everyday rain jacket purposes. I love the fit and it’s an amazingly functional and technical jacket with a price point that is far better than similar technical jackets.
Absolutely love this product! If your in the market for a good rain jacket this is a great option
I just recently purchased the pants and jacket kit. We've been getting constant rain here in Michigan during turkey season...I sat all evening in the rain yesterday and was completely dry after!
I own a number of rain suits, from First Lite to Simms, Arkteryx and a couple others. I have the Stormtight and Seak Suits. The Seak Jacket is nice because you can dump heat from the armpits, which is pretty important to me. The fit is pretty good, I'm large at 5'11" and 200lbs athletic build. My one gripe is, I wish the arms weren't so tight. I understand they are made to be archer friendly, but I can't layer much underneath because the arms are so skinny. I can wear FL baselayer shirt, a Klymath jacket and if I want anything else, it has to be a vest, nothing more with sleeves. It is a perfect jacket for active hunting, and early to mid season stand/still hunting. It definitely keeps the rain out.
Kept me dry and warm during the Oregon winter steelhead season
Great products want to buy other things but out of stock. All my hunting buddies are jealousThey want what I have I’m 6’2” the large is great!
Package arrived very quickly even in the far north of British Columbia in Canada within a week! Jacket is very well made, comfortable and has a “storm tight “ feel to it. Zippers are good quality and the waist has drawstrings if it feels a bit loose. Fits loose enough that I can wear a hoodie underneath but also doesn’t look too baggy with just a t-shirt. No issues with warmth at minus 10deg C with a hoodie
Quality product, only used a few times so far but has worked perfect. Looking foreword to putting it to work with spring fishing right around the corner.
This is the most comfortable rain jacket I’ve ever owned. The turret hood is a game changer. I highly recommend this for anyone looking for a rain jacket that is both comfortable and tough.