SEAK Stormtight Rain Jacket
3.5-Layer Waterproof Construction
SEAK Stormtight Rain Jacket Details
- True to Size: Purchase your normal size to wear over other layers
- Pit zips for ventilation during active periods
- Designed for sustained exposure to rain, snow and moisture
- 38k Breathability [JIS L1099-B1]
- 35k Water Resistance [JIS L1092-B]
- Exclusive 37.5 Active Carbon Technology for maintaining optimal core body temperature
- 3D Turret™ hood construction for maximized Field-of-View and Range of Motion
- Biomechanically accurate shooter’s sleeves and shoulders
- Built-in stretch for complete range-of-motion
How It's Built
- Material: 3.5-Layer Rain Shell
- Cut: Cut to Wear Over Your Kit
- Primary Uses:
- Spot & Stalk
Where to Use
- Pacific Northwest
- Temperature Ranges:
- 20F - 45F
- 45F - 60F
- 60F - 80F
- Above 80F
Living in BC, I am used to the rain... lots of rain. Good quality rain gear is an absolute must in order to stay comfortable in the field and more time hunting. This jacket is bombproof! I have taken it through miles and miles of some of the thickest rain forest, devils club, alders, etc. and it still looks like it’s brand new. While it is a little bit heavier than other jackets, if you’re going to be bushwhacking in the north west it is a must.
Title says it all, I bought this in fusion for waterfowl hunting specifically. I wanted to wait about 2 seasons to see if it still held up to being waterproof after some harsh seasons. Yep, its bulletproof. All the seams and zippers are still waterproof. I cant say enough good things about this jacket. It does run on the large side which is great for duck hunting becuase I can layer very well underneath it. Thanks FL for making such a great product.
Have had the jacket for a while now but got the opportunity to test it out in the pouring Oregon coastal rain yesterday duck hunting and it was great. 6 hours of hammering rain and I was dry. Fits great. I wore it over my puffy and sawtooth and it was snug but comfortable with good mobility. if I wear it by itself it’s about perfect on sizing. I’m 6’5 195 lbs wearing an XL for reference. I’ve had numerous other rain jackets that have always soaked through in the conditions I wore this jacket in. Recommend it highly.
Very tough and waterproof shell. Breathes well too. I would highly recommend this jacket. First Lite needs to do something about their outrageous shipping fees though. $14 to ship a jacket from Idaho to Colorado is ridiculous. Probably won't be buying anymore items until they get reasonable shipping fees.
This is the perfect rain jacket in my opinion. Not too heavy, not too light. Huge vents that you can open to make sure you don't get too hot. Big enough to fit over other layers without a fuss. Really durable. Plus, it looks amazing. I just really wish they made it in Conifer.