Sawtooth Hybrid Jacket
300g Merino-X with DWR Nylon
Sawtooth Hybrid Jacket Details
- This is a highly versatile piece designed to be worn either as your final, outer layer in chilly to moderate temperatures or as a layering component under insulation or rain protection.
- True to Size: Purchase your normal size to wear over or under other layers
- Actual Weight: 20oz (Size Large)
- 20.5 micron, superfine, Merino-X wool
- 300gsm midweight interlock merino fabric
- Body mapped insulation through chest and upper arms - 60g 37.5 insulation
- Exclusive 37.5 Active Particle Technology enhances our insulation to help maintain optimal core body temperature
- Stays warm whether dry or wet
- Zippered, chest stash pocket
- Ergonomic hood
- Full zip front
- Covered by First Lite's Warranty
Available in men's sizes: SM, MD, LG, XL, XXL
Machine Wash Cold and Hang Dry
How It's Built
- Material: Merino-X
- Primary Uses:
- Spot & Stalk
- Tree Stand
- Weight: 18oz.
Where to Use
- Pacific Northwest
- Temperature Ranges:
- Below 20F
- 20F - 45F
- 45F - 60F
Warm, light, great pocket sizes, hood is amazing. I wear this as a standalone light jacket or as a layering piece. Very versatile to say the least. Runs a little big. Kept it anyway.
Very impressed with this piece! I haven’t worn it in the field yet, but, if anyone with my body type reads this get the XL! The sleeves run snug so when in doubt, get the bigger size. Very comfortable, silent, and fits perfectly. The back also has some extra fabric which is nice, overall I’m excited as heck to test this piece. Cheers.
The jacket is lightweight and breathable. I like the extra insulation in the chest and shoulders as well as the lack of insulation in the back. It is form fitting, especially in the arms. If you plan on layering under the jacket then I would buy a size up per the recommendation. You can probably get away with ordering your true size if all you plan to wear under it is a T or a wick shirt.
I love the idea of having a hoodie similar to others First Lite offers but with some added insulation around the core. I have yet to try it out in any cold weather but I can feel the massive amounts of warmth this produces from almost nothing! I got the XL for fear of being too tight, but I could have easily gone with a large
I just got the sawtooth hybrid jacket with plans to bow hunt whitetails with it this year. Haven't used it yet, but the quality seems great. I was a little unsure about what size to get (website suggested going 1 size bigger than suggested by the size chart). I went with the size chart and it fits perfectly. This jacket is definitely meant to confirm to your shape though. This is true especially of the arms. That's a good thing for bow hunting, and it will allow it to fit underneath another jacket on really cold days. But I could see how some might not like it. I also love how the waist is cut longer in the back. Looking forward to using it.