Sanctuary Insulated Jacket
Silent Construction 37.5 Insulation
Sanctuary Insulated Jacket Details
- Insulated Outerwear
- 200g insulated body
- 160g insulated sleeves/hood
- Harness pass through
- True to Size: Purchase your normal size to wear under other layers
- Maximum insulation for warmth in extreme conditions + Moisture resistant DWR exterior repels snow/rain
- Dead quiet even in sub freezing temperatures
- Stays warm whether dry or wet
- Exclusive 37.5 fabric uses Active Carbon Technology moving perspiration (human signature) to the outside of the garment where it is functionally neutralized
- Built-in stretch for complete range of motion
- Constructed with biomechanically accurate Shooter's sleeves, shoulders and hood
- Machine Wash Cold and Hang Dry
How It's Built
- Material: 37.5 Synthetic Insulation
- Cut: Cut to Wear Over Your Kit
- Primary Uses:
- Tree Stand
- Weight: 55oz.
Where to Use
- Pacific Northwest
- Temperature Ranges:
- Below 20F
- 20F - 45F
Wow this jacket is super warm!! If your always trying to find a way to stay warmer. This is your jacket. You will never be cold again with minimal layering. This jacket is dead quiet as well. Pockets are great. Drawstring on bottom to tighten it up. Also has a grunt call pocket which I thought was cool. This jacket runs a bit large. I think for layering. I went with a large on this jacket and it fits good. I wear xl in catalyst and corrugated.
The jacket and bibs are not windproof, but are super warm otherwise.
Same review as the bibs...This series would be great if FL would incorporate Windstopper or something equivalent into their outer layers. Works well in a box blind but in a tree stand it fails when there's a steady wind.
The Sanctuary Jacket is hands down the best jacket I have ever used for hunting. From the intricate pattern, to efficiently design pockets, to the incredible warmth... This was the best purchase I have ever made for hunting gear. I will be a FL customer for life!
This is a fantastic piece of gear for temperatures from 40 degrees down to -20. It's easy to layer under it and I no longer have to use the heater body suit during those bitter cold November sits. When you pair this with the bibs so no wind can make it through it's tough to beat. The pockets keep heat in and I'll throw hot hands in them so I don't compromise my shot and can wear smaller gloves no matter how cold it is. I think the most important feature of this jacket is the cut around your arms. The string does not touch this jacket when you release your arrow. Over 60 days in the field and no signs of wear. Expensive and worth every penny.